LEGO Legends of Chima Season 1, Part 2 DVD Issues

The LEGO Legends of Chima Season 1, Part 2 DVD is now out in stores!!! Therefore, I just recently bought the Season 1, Part 2 DVD of the LEGO Legends of Chima T.V. series at a Canadian Best Buy; however, I had some issues with it. Has anyone else had any problems with the LEGO Legends of Chima Season 1, Part 2 (“CHI, Tribes and Betrayals”) DVD – such as the Bonus Features (which are the supposed “13 bonus LEGO Legends of Chima adventures”) in being completely absent from both DVD discs, the picture quality in being sub-par at times or anything else – especially with the Bilingual (English and French), Canadian version??? Also, are there supposed to be Bonus Features, or was it just a packaging error on the one that I bought at Best Buy??? {I know that I had this problem, so I returned it to where I bought it (Best Buy) and got my money back there. Also, when I looked in HMV for this DVD, one of the store employees said that they don’t have this DVD in stock because it has been recalled by the manufacturer in due to a manufacturing defect – has anyone else heard and/or read something about this recall, as I can’t find anything about this anywhere on the Internet (besides, of course, on where I posted these questions: Google+ and Brickset)??? [I have been waiting for 6 months for this DVD release, which was ever since the Season 1, Part 1 DVD of the LEGO Legends of Chima T.V. series came out in mid-January of this year!!! Therefore, I don’t want for me to wait too much longer in time for me to get the Season 1, Part 2 DVD; but I’m scared that ***all*** of the Canadian, Bilingual versions that are in stores now have these issues – especially the issue of ***no*** Bonus Features on the DVD discs in despite the fact that it says that there are Bonus Features on the back of the DVD case – and the “English Language only” version (which is the U.S.A. version) is not readily available in stores up here in Canada, so I’m emotionally beside myself right now!!!)]}

THIS IS A WARNING FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PLAN TO BUY THE SEASON 1, PART 2 DVD OF THE LEGO LEGENDS OF CHIMA T.V. SERIES (OR HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT IT BUT HAVEN’T OPENED IT YET): I strongly advise against you buying this DVD title at The Real Canadian Superstore, because Disc 2 is missing from all of the DVD’s of this title at The Real Canadian Superstore (at least at the one that I bought this DVD title!)!!! This is because – when I bought a replacement copy of Season 1, Part 2 DVD of the LEGO Legends of Chima T.V. series (after I returned the other copy to Best Buy for the reasons that are stated above here) – I opened it up at home and discovered that 1 of the discs was missing from the DVD case!!! Therefore, I returned it to the same The Real Canadian Superstore that I bought it and exchanged it for another one, which had the same problem; and thus the person at the customer service desk opened up the last 2 copies of this title, which also had the exact same problem!!! [This could be the reason on why the Season 1, Part 2 (“CHI, Tribes and Betrayals”) DVD of the LEGO Legends of Chima T.V. series was recalled by the manufacturer at HMV in due to ‘a manufacturer defect’, as one of the two discs of each copy of this DVD title was missing from the DVD cases!!!].

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up

3 Likes