LEGO Minifigure Topic

Oh, the LEGO Minifigure; a staple of today’s pop culture. From Space Cadets, soaring through the skies in their Pig-shaped Airplanes to a Bounty Hunter hunting down The One Brick Cult’s Leader, this little figure could be anything you want it to be.

These Minifigures have gone by many, many names, including Miniman, Fig, Minifig, and much more.

What’s your opinion on these lil’ guys? Should TLG ever change the Design?

6 Likes

That minifigure has dark blue pants
frikin Plural

3 Likes

It’s the Variant from the Officially Released Minifigure Display Cases, which now has him with the Traditional Blue.

2 Likes

No, they should keep the mining as the core figure, but it would be cool to see more articulated variants for different themes.

2 Likes

Minifigs are adorably blocky

Also i agree with @Paradox
Super articulated minifigs would be amazin raisin

1 Like

Never. They’re perfect in every way.

3 Likes

You hear people all like, Mega Bloks figures are better, they can pose! But there’s no customizability. You’re stuck with a Spartan, or a Soldier, or whatever. The Lego Minifig can be anything you want it to be, and that’s why I love them, that’s what makes them superior to me, that’s what makes them special. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/OfYGY.gif

3 Likes

Yay for Canadian Flag in your Gif.

3 Likes

#DiditonPurpose :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Aww, no love for 4+?

https://www.steinpalast.eu/images/produkte/i55/5596-5596.JPG

Disclaimer: I prefer lego minifigs

the new spartans, sangheli and all that junk actually do have customization, just sayin’

well, for the halo figs you can customize their armor, don’t know about the other mega bloks themes

1 Like

Well, the 4+ “Minifigure” is too Tall (Applies to all), has Awkward Arms(Applies to all), has a Terribly Molded Face (Applies to all), and has shoes that are the same color as its pants (Applies to just about all Why did the Pirates have to have Peg-legs? They destroyed my entire analysis). Need I say more?

I know you were joking and things.

You mean these things were actually Lego

1 Like

Yeeup. 4 Juniors was a short lived theme from 2003.

oh
oh god

1 Like

Yeah, you can customize it into a slightly different looking Halo-Dude. It’s still a Halo guy. With Lego Minifigs, you can make it into anything.

1 Like

How do you people like printing on figures.
I feel that some people are a bit too demanding when it comes to leg and arm prints.

There too fragile…

It really depends on the Fig. For example, if your a licensed minifig who’s biggest gimmick involves his arms, I woulds personally like it to be printed to represent such. I would say the same with most Space Themes, but more in the realm of printing on the legs.