Lego Overwatch Custom Figures (LegOverwatch)

Alright, so here are some Overwatch minifigs I made. You may have seen some of these in one of my videos. I made Genji (with gold weapons), Hanzo, Cobalt Reinhardt, Reaper, Pharah, Mccree, and death incarn- I mean Mei. Here they are:

Reaper: “Anyone else feel like she’s just going to come out and blizzard us?” Most of these are WIPs. Reaper needs a better face, Pharah needs wings, etc. Also yes I know Reinhardt is just Clay with a hammer and an orange face. Lol, Tell me what you think!
Edit: Aaaannndd the pics are out of order. (Sigh)

14 Likes

Awesome. I like how Genji and Reinhardt look.

2 Likes

Reaper is my favorite.

2 Likes

Don’t really feel too much like the Overwatch characters for the most part, but most of em are pretty good minifigs in their own right. Pretty cute collection!

1 Like

They’re good, but Reinhardt is MASSIVE.

1 Like

Umm is Reinhardt literally just one of those nexo knights sets holding a hammer?

4 Likes

Having played a fair bit of Ogrewatch, this imediatly got my interest.

I think McRee might just be my favourite, for his realism…

2 Likes

Thanks guys! [quote=“Drahcir_Nosnevets, post:5, topic:33018, full:true”]
They’re good, but Reinhardt is MASSIVE.
[/quote] Yeah , but it was either this or paint an Axle figure.

[quote=“Jayfa, post:6, topic:33018, full:true”]
Umm is Reinhardt literally just one of those nexo knights sets holding a hammer?
[/quote] As he should be, lol. In all seriousness, I don’t consider him a custom, but I feel he rounds out the collection.

I love reaper and mccree, but Reinhardt is just a slightly modified battle suit clay, not a big fan of that but if colors were switched up a bit it would be a good reinhardt.

1 Like

Thanks! Although, the coloring on Clayhardt (so going with that) is actually really close to Reinhardt’s Cobalt skin. I know using a modified Clay’s kind of a cop-out, but I think it looks alright.

2 Likes

These look great. My favorites are Reinhardt and Reaper.

Seems about perfect to me as-is. I can’t think of any official Lego faces that would fit better… The only thing that comes to mind is the angry skull, but that has two Nose holes to Reaper’s one.

McCree, Hanzo and the aforementioned Reaper are great. The others need some work.

Over all, nice job! I look forward to seeing these guys get completed.

Oh, and a couple small suggestions:

The newer revolver part looks a bit more like the Peacekeeper

(Yes, that’s an actual lego piece)

and you might consider using an astronaut visor for Pharah’s helmet

3 Likes

These are all really great for not being custom!

1 Like

[quote=“Garnira, post:12, topic:33018”]
I can’t think of any official Lego faces that would fit better…
[/quote] I had actually meant painting or finding a decal for him. There is definately not a lego head that works. As to that revolver piece, I know I have one, but it’s so tiny, I can never find it. I also currently don’t have a gold visor like that, unfortionately. Thanks for the suggestions!
Edit: Found the revolver!

1 Like

Alright, I’ve updated Reaper with a new face!

4 Likes