Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

be careful

http://boards.4chan.org/toy/thread/5684204/biog-bionicle-and-ccbs-general-riesig-totenkopf

1 Like

Does the girl’s rifle shoot?

Shadow Trooper is yes

also Anorexibot is cool, as is the grill

1 Like

I just noticed the Fem Sniper has Dark Grey shells.
She has now moved from undesirable to insta-buy.

5 Likes

Thought the Death Trooper looked cool in the trailer, and the figure looks really great. Also like the aesthetic of that anorexic droid (looks really mechanical, but I guess that’s the point); and that rifle design that the gal has going on looks really nice as well.

Can’t wait to get these when they come out.

2 Likes

That black droid thing is cool

Wow, all three of those look really cool. The droid is especially awesome.

Seeing the anorexibot makes me want a battle droid

What do you think are the prices on these guys?

Yes yes yes!!! Bye bye Bionicle Beasts, Hello beautiful droid buddy and Death trooper!

1 Like

Probably 20 or 25.

Darn. I didn’t know you guys were already talking about these.

Anyways, I really like the droid and the death trooper.
The girl looks a little off (but all ccbs humans do), but I noticed she has a new chest armor piece. It’s only slightly different, but still.

2 Likes

So New Sets are for SW Rogue One.

The Girl Protagonist: Looks like Ray but with black clothing

Black Robot:Looks like he can pass as a Bionicle figure (also Black 2015 Bionicle add-on)

Black Stormtrooper: OMG, so awesome, Phasma be Jelly (Them new sleek armour pieces, yum)

I so want these torsos and armour pieces to be used for Bionicle figures.

Death trooper is honestly my favourite SW Constraction set.

2 Likes

Ugh, that posing.

Female sniper looks like a bighead no-neck. Also, 10 bets those shells aren’t grey. Lego isn’t that nice.

Death trooper looks like it has incomplete robot legs.

And anorex is a robot.

~W12~

1 Like

I love the constraction line, but the droid is the only one that looks passable.

But the death trooper is beautiful (except for his stick legs).

1 Like

Jyn: Lovely parts; without them, I’d skip. Everything else looks terrible.
DeathTrooper: Looks like a lovely set. Imposing and such, whatever.
Random Droid: The parts= I’ll take 3. :smiley:

4 Likes

Dead on arrival

And don’t say me this is offtopic. If the movie is a flop kids don’t even recognize what Lego is selling. And we haven’t heard exactly stellar news about the recent SW figures sales either. This could easily kill off the SW constraction.

This will also make them lose hope on the licensed figures. If you can’t sell Star Wars you can’t sell anything, paving a way for it to be a must to keep constraction alive solely by in-house themes such as BIONICLE

4 Likes

I know I’m a little late, but I want to post my thoughts in the new Rogue One buildable figures.

Jyn: looks fine, got a ton of really AWSOME parts.

Death Trooper: (Every time I see that I think of that Star Wars zombies book) but he looks really AWSOME. His pieces are sick, he’s another trooper (can’t have enough personally) and he has that shoulder piece that I wonder what would look like on the First Order Trooper. My only complaint is the legs are way too long.

Droid Dude: I REALLY like this model. He’s got a crazy custom build that looks AWSOME, some great parts, and a cool head. Really digging him.

7 Likes

Well, I only have one of these sets, and it happens to be Kylo ren (My favorite character from Star wars) And he is pretty cool! no major issues, only minor nitpicks. Like the lack of more cloth around his legs, the lack of a hood, the grey bones and the lightsaber which seems oddly short. But eh, whatever. It is a great figure and display piece.

(Also he was five bucks off, so yay)