Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

I don’t know if there’s a topic dedicated to this yet or not, but if there isn’t, then here it is.

Feel free to discuss the CCBS figures here, which ones you would get, which ones the coolest, all that jazz.

18 Likes

so
I am like

90% sure

that these were the designs suggested to cusoo
not the actual designs

so far, the only things are luke skywalker and darth vader

3 Likes

Really?

Oh… yeah. That Darth Vader is different.

Well, maybe this topic is useless at this time.

@Nyran, @MT_Zehvor, @Wajknight. Shut 'er down, if you agree with me.

1 Like

Naaaaaah.

This still merits discussion.

3 Likes

I really wanted that Grievous figure…

1 Like

Now, if Lego made actual sets of these figures, except like the real Darth Vader set, that would make my day.

I really hope they do Grievous in tan CCBS.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see the ultrabuild Grievious. I don’t care if it’s white or tan, it’d look awesome anyway. Grievous was always my favorite. Also, I am definitely getting Darth Vader, if only to see how he’s built.

6 Likes

Yeah. Darth Vader is my number 1 set to get from these.

1 Like

he also said its coming out in 2013 XD

Whaaaaaaaaaaattt!?!? I must be living under a rock or something. Never heard of these, but clearly I need Grievous.

1 Like

That video is undeniably fake. The box art is super old, half the figures aren’t the ones that were confirmed a while back, and the Darth Vader doesn’t even look remotely similar to the one we got at Toyfair (or was it NYCC?).

I can’t wait for the Grievous and Cody Ultrabuilds. As a huge Star Wars fan, I hope to pick at least one of them up.

Edited title -legomaster

1 Like

no its not he was talking about the cusso project in the video and he even said that they were coming out back in 2013.

2 Likes

Whoops missed that part. But still he was talking about the sets as if they were gonna be released in 2013… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

he is obviously young and made a mistake

3 Likes

True. I’m not trying to take the mickey out of him though. I just think it might not be the best video to link to in a discussion thread about the 2015 SW Ultrabuilds.

4 Likes

[quote=“legomaster1378, post:15, topic:6922”]
I’m not trying to take the mickey out of him though.
[/quote]what does that even mean XD

3 Likes

It’s British slang. It basically means “putting down/making fun of someone”.

5 Likes

I’m wishing for a Darth Maul set with a realistic “getting sliced in half” function.

11 Likes

If you push the lever on his back, his torso breaks in half.

5 Likes

Complete with interchangeable robot legs!

13 Likes