Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

Forget interchangeable, I just want clone wars Darth Maul like that!

4 Likes

I demand Darth Vader on my shelf!

TTV just went over this in “TTV Talks about Pop Culture”. Viper used the phrase, and everyone else was confused as well.

I guess somebody doesn’t listen to every episode…

2 Likes

I do! I have even listened to IBZP! I just forgot

How can you forget Viper’s cute voice explaining “taking the mickey out” of something? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

somebody has a crush

But yea now that you mention it I do remember it

7 Likes

Gimme da Grievous.

Might be best removing that video, as its just going to confuse people…

Anyway, the sets become available in September.

The list of character we are getting are;
Luke Skywalker
82 pieces. Age 7+
$19.99 (USD) $24.99 (CAD)

Darth Vader
159 pieces. Age 9+
$29.99 (USD) $39.99 (CAD)

General Grievous
182 pieces. Age 9+
$34.99 (USD) $44.99 (CAD)

There are also Obi-Wan Kenobi, Boba Fett, and a Stormtrooper and we have the stats for them but not confirmations on which they will be;

85 pieces. Age 7+

82 pieces. Age 7+

83 pieces. Age 7+
$24.99 (USD) $29.99 (CAD)

Personally I’d guess Bobba Fett will be the $24.99 (USD) due to his popularity.

Personally I’m most hyped about Grievous and Vader. Vader has an amazing CCBS and Technic build that I want to use for some figures. General Grievous I am hoping will be the same given the parts count.

9 Likes

Wait, we’re getting a Stormtrooper instead of Commander Cody? Understandable, but still a bit of a bummer IMO. :disappointed:

3 Likes

I was really looking forward to commander cody. Oh well.

4 Likes

Yeah, we need more orange pieces.

1 Like

I just want a LEGO Constraction figure of a Phase 2 Clone Trooper. Those guys (especially) have some of sickest space/sci-fi armour ever IMO.

8 Likes

Luke is eh, but I gasped when I saw Vader. I don’t know what it is, but he just looks so awesome. And I’m happy for the glimpses of Technic. And I’m pretty excited to see how Lego does Grievous. partially because I hope he’s what Skull Slicer should have been No, but seriously, I might just get him, and Slicer, and put Slicer’s gearbox on him (assuming he doesn’t already have one)

1 Like

there you go again green, using young as a synonym for stupid.

For those who havent seen ccbs darth and ccbs luke, I will post le pictures

5 Likes

dude im 13… I’m also young I never said he was dumb I jut said he made a mistake witch people in our age group do… alot

4 Likes

*which

Anyway, Luke reminds me of Galidor way to much.

7 Likes

REBORN

THE CHOSEN ONE LUKE SKYWALKER

#Galidor2015

10 Likes

I’ll probably grab Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Grievous. (I just realized I’d only be getting bad guys…)

5 Likes

Wow, they do look like Galidor…

3 Likes

… except for the fact that the SW Ultrabuilds are actually good, fully systematized constraction figures.

7 Likes