Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

I’ve seen Jango for 30% off at Walmart. Same thing for Finn and the FO Stormtrooper. I imagine it’ll only be a matter of time before S@H starts clearing them out. Maybe during a fall/winter sale.

2 Likes

Yeah, I should probably wait 'till then in that case.

Indigo has them stocked, and I wouldn’t be opposed to buying from them again after my Tahu/UTH situation. :stuck_out_tongue:

I still think I’ll hold off for now.

2 Likes

Oh the sets are on clearance that means it’s going to end early. You think that there is going to be sets in 2017 but your wrong and that proves it. /s

Indigo?

Canadian book store. I ordered some bonkles from their site a few months back.

Ah, dangit, you got my hopes up for getting Tahu…I never got him or Ikir…

Come on over to Canada! We don’t bite! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just kidding.

We bite. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I don’t think I could spend THAT much on that set…

That’s what the larger Toa cost over here.

2 Likes

Only the bears do.

5 Likes

Some time ago I got K-2SO, and I really like it.
Really nothing else to say.

I got myself another Death Trooper! :smiley:

2 Likes

So I picked up K-2SO yesterday, and it’s a fantastic set. Just fantastic. Also BIONICLE’s legacy lives on it by the Protector armor piece and the Skull Basher function.

3 Likes

Seems as though K-2S0 is practically the only Rogue One figure in stock over here in the Mountain West, possibly due to really poor sales on Skywalker and Cody from last year. Shame that even Star Wars can’t automatically save constraction. That being said, it looks like most of the TFA figures are doing well. Hopefully Rogue One helps and propels constraction forward.

2 Likes

Just putting it out there…

They wouldn’t have designed a female torso if they had no plans to use it in future… so I’m kind of expecting the next line of CCBS figures to have more females to make use of this torso.

Alternatively for Bionicle fans… perhaps this Torso would have been used on a potential 2017 Gali… one can only wonder…

Just pointing out that the back of the helmet seems to have similar detailing as Kylo Ren. Doubt its linked in canon, its probably just Lego using a similar sort of ‘old and battle-worn’ design.

Clickbait.

The CCBS sets are not as detailed or as covered as the ‘black series figure’ for example here is Kylo Ren;

For the price to part ratio we should honestly be paying roughly the same as 2016 Summer’s wave of Bionicle sets for these Star Wars sets. Nothing justifies the pricing of the CCBS Star Wars sets and the only reason they are charging so much is because people will pay that much. That’s why they have so many Star Wars Lego Promotions because they know they can sell them cheaper and still make a profit because they are over charging.

I’m glad they are working on updating some of the functions that were implemented before. Would like to see them do an updated General Grievous in a few years time with the Skull Slicer function added.

3 Likes

I’m currently painting one for use in a MOC; pics will definitely appear when I’m done.

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing those, PM me or tag me when uploaded/topic’d? :3

As for related conversation - is there anyone else in Rogue One or Star Wars who might use this torso other than Jyn Erso. I could see Rey using it if Star Wars 8 gets CCBS figures… but other than that I’m unsure of any potential female characters who would get a form in CCBS.

1 Like

Well, Maybe Leia?

1 Like

Fair point (SW constraction are more posable though). Maybe I’m biased because I just can’t justify paying 20$ CAD for a Black Series figure (I’m just not that into action figures).

That’s not the only metric to judge sets by.

I can totally understand your sentiment, and you’re probably right. I just feel like the custom-molded heads add a lot to the value of the figures.

We could get a Sabine set. That would be cool.

http://cdn2-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/2014/02/file_115090_0_sabine-full-big.jpg

Leia in some sorta battle gear would be neat.

5 Likes

take my money.

TAKE IT NOW

anyways

just got K-2S0

by god is he gud

3 Likes