Lego Stellaris - Science Nexus Megastructure

Lego Stellaris - Science Nexus Megastructure

The Science Nexus is a megastructure that can be built in the 4x Grand strategy videogame Stellaris by Paradox Interactive.

Video:

Some details, the build consists of 48072 parts, is 266.2cm long, 149.2cm wide and 111.2cm tall, there is a small error in the video where the length is measured in studs and not cm. The video consists of some 358 renders as well as in-game footage.

This building is essentially a giant (think the size of a small moon) laboratory and research complex, it produces a massive amount of scientific sciency science and even speeds up the time to make the science! Hence a bunch of scientists and boffins all live on this station, I tried to make it as accurate to the in game model as I could, I hope you all enjoy the build!

30 Likes

SO COOL!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

How long did this take to render?

2 Likes

Each render took between 8 and 30 minutes. There are over 355 renders in the video.

3 Likes

I had to stare at this for a full minute before deciding that yes, it actually is Lego. :stuck_out_tongue: This is a giant of a build, and the shaping is so on-point that I thought it was a 3D model in the wrong category. This is incredible.

2 Likes