Lego Ultrabuild Godzilla M.O.C

Since before Legendary Pictures’ Godzilla came out last year, I’ve been working and reworking on what is essentially an ‘ultrabuild’ version of the king of the monsters. Currently my model has gone through 3.5 desig changes since I first built it back in December 2013.

V3.5

I also put together a how-to build video for him so other moccers can build their own rendition of this big green baddie.

Enjoy! Be creative, imagine anything!

21 Likes

YO @Marendex_T17! I FOUND YOU A SOUL MATE!

12 Likes

my 9 year old brother would love this

2 Likes

Holy crap that’s awesome! :smile:

1 Like

It looks like a big dinosaur. Godzilla is not dinosaur.

Actually the 90’s version of Godzilla was a mutated dinosaur. http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/monster/images/c/ce/Godzillasaurus.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141106231147

4 Likes

Pretty sweet MOC. I was never a huge Godzilla fan, but I really like the MOC.

1 Like

I was almost worried you were referring to Zilla. Guess I’ll go put my “That’s a lot of fish” gif away for later.

3 Likes

Oh no! There goes Tokyo! :stuck_out_tongue:

That is awesome! As a big Godzilla fan, I’m glad you put this up.

3 Likes
13 Likes

slime shtap your amazingness is becoming to great I can’t handle it!
but realy the use of that cragger head is great!

2 Likes

This looks pretty dang sweet!

1 Like

That’s allota fish.

#Hastag Awesome

3 Likes

Love it

1 Like

NICE! I like how you used the Chima crocodile’s head.

2 Likes

Thanks dudes :smile:

I finally finished my collection of all the Winter 2015 line this past month, so I decided to use some of the pieces from them to upgrade my Ultrabuild Godzilla for an official version 4. I misplaced the spiky piece I put on the back of the neck on the earlier versions, but I will put it back on once I find it. I used a new gearbox piece to upgrade the back build, and added the mini-beast foot to the back of his large beast foot.
I haven’t decided if I like the IFB claw/blade pieces as his spikes or not…

9 Likes

A very good improvement on an already great MOC.

As for the IFB claw/blade/fin thingies, they look fine (though not terribly screen-accurate), though I think it would look better if you used more of them (if there is a way to do so/if you have any more).

I did have one person on Deviantart suggest using pneumatic T-pieces in place of the lightsaber blades in the hands, but currently I don’t have any…

1 Like

A small update to this build, the sharpie marker I had used on the eyes was slowly wearing off, so I felt I needed to customize them again if I was going to any more vids/pics with this MOC.
I had found a set of cheap paint that I had gotten with a cheap model kit, and used it to put a new glimmer into the ‘Chi Cragger’ eye.

4 Likes