Everything was good

Except that you couldnā€™t romp through the grass freely

And could only get in a vehicle or into a building by pressing that one brick

2 Likes

Noice!
I still want a Lego Island 3ā€¦
And another first person Lego Video Gameā€¦

1 Like

i have never heard of lego island. but i do have all the lego star wars games though

11 Likes

You guys think Lego Island could have taken place in the same universe as the Lego Movie?
'Cause itā€™d be sick to see Pepper in Lego Movie 2.

6 Likes

It would also be awesome to see the Rock Raiders, etc.

1 Like

God I loved Rock Raiders. Possibly among the best of the LEGO games. In fact, I have a dual-boot PC with XP just so I can play it. (Itā€™s also the reason my name is Bio Raiders =P)

2 Likes

Oh man

That Rock Raiders

still brings up Christmas memories

remembers failing to reinstall it

THE NOSTALGIA I CANNOT RE-EXPERIENCE

dual boot, dual boot, dual boot!

I would go as far to say that the Lego police game that came out for the Wii U a few years ago was a spiritual Lego island 3. They took the best aspects of phase 1 and 2 of Lego video games

1 Like

I just gave Lego Marvel Superheroes a go the other day. Holy cow, that was fun (and Iā€™d been getting a little tired of Lego games). Having a wide variety of superpowers and an open-world NYC make it stand out from the others.

3 Likes

Lego Marvel Superheroes is mah favorite game (aside from Shovel knight)! I only wish that we could have a free-world Asgard or Asteroid M.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what LMSH 2 is for, Iā€™m sure. :stuck_out_tongue:

I loved the LEGO Star Wars games to death. THEY WERE AMAZING! (Still havenā€™t played the Clone Wars game though)

LEGO Batman (the original) was pretty darn fun. Punching henchmen to plastic bits gives a certain twisted satisfaction. Also, the soundtrack and atmosphere in that game was great.

LEGO Indiana Jones was also very enjoyable. I only played a bit of Indy 2 (wasnā€™t a big fan of the open-world hub).

Speaking of confusing open-world hubs, LEGO Harry Potterā€™s Hogwarts was the worst. The levels were fun, but I got lost way too many times in that castle. :stuck_out_tongue:

Me and a buddy were goofing off in the Marvel Superheroes game a little while ago. Spider-manā€™s web-slinging was a ton of fun.

2 Likes

You have to play it soon. Its by far the best one.

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard good things about it. Iā€™m just a bit bummed they only adapted a few plotlines from the first 2 seasons. Then again, Iā€™m not sure how theyā€™d manage to ā€œLEGO-ifyā€ something as dark as the Maul/Mando arc from Season 5.

The villain missions make up for it IMO.

1 Like