LEGO VIDIYO - Dancy Boy Tuuli BeatBox

Due to LEGO VIDIYOs performance the theme was abruptly canceled to reevaluate and test out new ideas.

This sadly kept the theme from ever reaching its full potential.

L.L.A.M.A. never received their Grammy.

And a Bionicle themed Dancy Boy Tuuli BeatBox was never released.

Carry your Tuuli figure around everywhere you want, customize the mask design on the back of the BeatBox and use the exclusive Bionicle inspired BeatBits to enhance your dance moves in the LEGO Vidiyo App!

Greetings,

Sokoda

26 Likes

@Sokoda, you’re a mad genius!
Best part imo are those beatbits, there’s some really fun easter eggs in there. Great April Fools joke!

3 Likes

This is great! I love those printed tiles.

2 Likes

Man you put way too much effort into this man idk

Absolutely fantastic, where can I get a copy :eye: :eye:

4 Likes

Thank you all!

While this was of course my April Fools build for this year, it was a lot of fun to work on and I a lot of work especially went into the BeatBits designs.

So here are all the designs for them!

Let me know which ones your favorite are. I’ve been thinking about maybe doing some stuff with some of the designs, like stickers maybe.

Sokoda

7 Likes

Despite the Vidiyo failed as sets, the panels really add to the atmosphere needed for it to work.

Hakann is the best one, it’s a good mix of the piraka mugshot scenes and a rapper mic (ironic since i dislike the piraka rap because it is cringy, aged badly and was used a lot on cartoon network)

Perhaps next a tile with the sound mixer/dancefloor from Bionicle Heroes could work ?

3 Likes