legofan3225's self-moc (WIP)

Hey guys! A few weeks ago I posted a topic trying to get some help self-mocing, and I’d like to thank you for the help you guys gave there! It’s been almost 2 years now (at least I think, give or take 100 days) since I joined the message boards, and I felt it was somewhat necessary to finally get that done.

So far, I have a solid torso. That’s about it. (sorry for blurry photos)

Now, I’m posting this WIP for a few reasons. First off, to get initial reactions- I don’t want to overcommit it people generally don’t like it :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, I’m REALLY struggling to make limbs. Like, it’s been two weeks, and everything I have tried has failed. Anyone with any advice on that?

Thanks guys!

9 Likes

It seems alright from the front… maybe clean up the back? I’m assuming you need help with the weapons and limbs right now?

2 Likes

Yeah, that would be it.

This is looking very cool!

1 Like

I’m liking the torso and back so far. The tubes are a cool addition too.

1 Like

The Bohrok teeth on the sides kind of kill the flow of the torso. Maybe find a way to make those Bohrok eyes and that’d be good. Also, that blue tube is really distracting and out of place. Unless it’s absolutely needed, I would remove it (even if it is needed, I wouldn’t consider it a solid torso if it requires a tube to hold it down; trust me, I know).

But it looks nice otherwise!

1 Like

I’m not surprised making limbs for this guy is hard. He looks anti-limb. Maybe for the legs, some CCBS, slizer pieces, or just something that is smooth and compact like the torso. For the arms… perhaps Rahkshi heads would make a nice pauldron?

1 Like