Legomationstudio

no,like people still watches him.

Ooooooh. That makes a bit more sense. :laughing:

1 Like

This guy spends a small fortune trying to get sets early. He probably paid a double markup for the Skull Villains alone.

2 Likes

He probably didnā€™t even buy the Summer Waveā€¦

1 Like

basically what scar said

1 Like

I donā€™t think heā€™s sponsored. He always makes those giant haul videos.

What? Heā€™s only done it once or twice. Ever.

I was talking about how he probably got out of the hobby, silly. :smile:

1 Like

He was an awesome guy when I watched him back in 2009-2010. Hope he does well in college. R.I.P

2 Likes

Like many here, legomastion is a nostalgia-trove for me. Though the quality of his reviews is certainly lacking in retrospect. That being said, I also love his BrickCon vids (itā€™s what got me interested in LEGO cons like BrickfĆŖte, and for that I shall be eternally grateful). The guy seems passionate about film, and I wish him luck in college/university.

8 Likes

I remember watching his Vorox review. Ah, memoriesā€¦

flips nostalgia switch off

However, he did pull this:

ā€œI should be back in about a weekā€

6 months later

ā€œā€¦ā€

5 Likes

Yah; He doesnā€™t really care about his fans. In fact, in his enjoyable Brickcon videos, we see that heā€™s making them not for others to enjoy, but for the,

3 Likes

The dude think tape is sticker and printing is stickerā€¦

2 Likes

Eljay >>>> Legomationstudios

He was one of the first Bionicle reviewers and we have to commend him for that, but he didnt evolve or improve his review style. He is a has-been of the reviewing world (not to mention him being inactive which caused that whole problem).

Also Bionicle Documentary where!?

JangBricks and Eljay I consider two very different types of reviewers in terms of the style of their reviews, but they are currently the leading reviewers for me. Sure there are other that are also good, but their content is the most I look forward to.

4 Likes

He havenā€™t made a video sense I made that commentary on him.

Also LEGOMation style of review is basically a copycat of nicknack118 review style.

1 Like

Yes it is, Nicknacks Toa Inika Nuparu was specifically the review style he copied.

Also your commentaryā€¦RIP Tahu box, what did it do to you Q_Q

Eljay is better. no question about it. That being said, Eljay probably had a way nicer camera than Zach did.

I actually knew the guy, hence the name. He and I were in the same school drama production; I was in eighth grade and he was a senior. Since you guys are throwing a bunch of questions around:

Haha yup heā€™s definitely not sponsored.

He played the system. Good tags, good titles; plus, he is freaking hilarious in some of his videos.

I used to watch him all the time, and sometimes I still do watch him. I donā€™t know why, but thereā€™s just something entertaining about his videos. The quality isnā€™t the best though, and his language is not the best. Itā€™s nice going back and watching a fanā€™s reaction to the old sets from 2008-12. Although, I donā€™t ever remember him disliking any setā€¦

ā€¦except for Hero Factory, of course. :smile:

TBH though, he gave HF too much hatred compared to Bionicle.

2 Likes

Yeah, his 2015 reviews gad pros of:

ā€œItā€™s Bionicle. 10/10ā€

2 Likes

He still havenā€™t post anything for a year and youtube say his last active was a day agoā€¦

3 Likes

When this arose in latest topics, I got excited for a G2 cancellation reaction video :stuck_out_tongue:

ā€¦itā€™s not gonna happen is it

3 Likes