Lehvak Kaita

So I was lookin at those japanese bohrok combiners and the fact that someone looked at those ball lads and said imma make it into an anime robot inspired me.

And thus I made this lad using all three lehvaks (regular, va and kal).

It’s a combo of the lehvaks but really you could make it from any 2 bohrok and a va. If anyone wants to build one using different bohrok then go right ahead, I’d love to see how they turn out.

34 Likes

Pretty cool bohrok titan. I like the leg design.

2 Likes

I don’t know why it’s like that but Japan is just so much better at design. I mean our clone wave combo models were just big arms or a basically unchanged centaur while Japan was able to build full anime mechs out of the same. I almost want to stockpile every early G1 set and have a Japanese bionicle shelf

2 Likes

:skeptical:

2 Likes

I feel like bionicle should’ve been more advertized in asian market, as well as getting more people from Japan involved in designing sets. Maybe g1 would’ve lasted even more that way.

2 Likes

Wait a minute, why is the Va photobombing the second picture?

This is really well done. Bohrok are pretty hard to combine if you ask me, so the fact that it looks cohesive and cool is impressive. The hands are really neat to me for some reason. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Or maybe it would’ve saved g2 to have what little advertisement that existed air to non western places. CCBS is already similar to other build lines like mugenbine or even gunpla.

2 Likes