Leirah, Toa of Air

How is that being SJW? I just said that calling it female Eljay is a bit of a stretch…?

@SammySpartan @TeslaEffect
Is this what always happens when someone posts a female MOC?

No. Depends on the moc. But normally it’s worse.

Wut? like…wut?

Not really… There isn’t much difference between when people make male and female MOCs. Sometimes people might comment that a female MOC looks to masculine, but this has nothing to do with that.

1 Like

Awesome.
How did you do the photography?

DIY lightbox made of cardboard boxes, muslin on both sides and two cheap lamps with flurescant bulbs and a large sheet of card for the backdrop. Don’t have a photo of mine right now but it looks a lot like this, just way more crummy.

2 Likes

I gotta say I love the looks of this MOC, many of the reasons already noted by the other dudes on here. lol
The one thing that kind of throws me off is that empty ‘Mata’ hand piece on her lower back. It kind of is just there, looking like it’s not attached to anything.

Otherwise, awesome build dude!

I don’t know if you have a story idea for her, but I could actually see her in a protege role to Lewa for some reason.

I really, really love how this looks! The only thing I’m not a fan of is how narrow the shoulders are, but that definitely helps pull of the Feminine look. Also it’s awesome to see someone use my favourite mask - the teal Miru! Fantastic work!

Very interesting and very unique. I don’t see teal that often.