Leoxandar's MOC topic

I wish more people would make Skull spider based Mocs…

We’re only still in the first month of the theme. I’m sure there will be much more to come. (That may or may not be a hint about a MOC I’m working on currently…)

2 Likes

This next MOC is not one I made per se. My cousin was over at my house last year and I encouraged him to try his hand at MOCing.

For some reason, I loved it and asked if he’d be fine with me using it in my Bionicle epic. He agreed of course :stuck_out_tongue:

I made a few changes (originally he had that staff piece sticking out on his shoulders) and dubbed him Logos, the have-crazed Great Being that sees conspiracy in everything.

So far as design goes, he’s quite simple, but it works for what I envision for him as a character.

8 Likes

Just a question, where did you get that dark gold chest/shield piece? Good MOC by the way!

Same place he got the mask.

Alright thanks!

1 Like

What

he said :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Leo

You just made a post to an already-answered question

Answering the same question

By quoting the previous answer

2 Likes

Shhhh

It’s okay Chro, it’ll all be oookaaay

1 Like

Redundant Leo is redundant. :stuck_out_tongue:

So, this is the first version of a MOC that I’m hoping to perfect over time. BEHOLD, THE MASK COLLECTOR!!

OBS

And a side-shot

This guy is from a race from a different island (or world, not sure which) who is determined to collect every gold mask of power on Okoto. He has devised a device on his back that allows him to siphon the energy of each mask when not in use.

Oh dear, there go our heroes.

He has a sword!

Watch out TTV MBs! He’s coming for you!!!

6 Likes

That’s a weird back.

I feel like he should keep most of the masks in a sack, or dangling by threads off of him, or something. Or you need to take advantage of first generation sockets to attach them instead of normal heads.

Has anyone here done a Unicron MOC yet? Leo’s profile pic is really sending my mind into a frenzy. I see…innumerable Keetorange Bohrok shields…

Somebody make this happen.

Originally, I had planned for the masks to line his arms and shoulders, but I’m still trying to figure that out. Right now, I’m just trying to get the aesthetic.

I’ve seen some system versions, but nothing technic.

Double post because I must resuscitate this topic!:stuck_out_tongue:

This next MOC is a bioformer I made today in about an hour.

His robot-mode is incredibly top-heavy, as you can see.

But it’s due mostly to the manner of his transformation.

I still have no idea how to pose that gun-thingy. Here’s his alternate mode.

This is probably my favorite “beast” mode that I’ve given a bioformer.

I still don’t have a name for him, but oh well.

Now watch him beat-up @LQ1998! :stuck_out_tongue:

EVIL LAUGH POSE!!!

7 Likes

Holy backpack!

Anyways pretty cool. Just wish that kibble could compress a little bit more… Maybe become
something too. Like a jetpack. or a cape…

1 Like

Maybe that’s what I could arrange it as!

1 Like

Double-post because it’s cool! :stuck_out_tongue:

This next MOC is something I threw together 'cause I wanted to experiment with augmenting the standard CCBS torso.
BEHOLD! The Skull Runner!

@Nyran shot :stuck_out_tongue:

Battle pose.

Beating up some other MOC.

I envision this guy as an ancient warrior of Okoto, boastful and always eager for a challenge. Probably incredibly selfish and only cares about his own reputation as the fastest being alive. He’s not under control of a skull spider, he only wears that mask to intimidate.

6 Likes