Let's Celebrate Our Birthdays!

yay

happy birthday carroteighto

I guess I am now
carrotnineo

5 Likes

Thought this was the oxymoron topic, thought this was the sickest burn ever.

But yeh, Merry Birthmas to @Carrot8o

4 Likes

I swear nyran…

My birthday is on may 6th

not freaking march 16th

dang slime…

5 Likes

happy birthday paytoo

wait its march 17th?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Happy brithoweeastmess to @Carrot8o!

My date of birth is September 9, 2001. I am the symbol of hope when hope is lost! I am the… considers saying it or not I’ll not say it.

3 Likes

So uh

I’m now 15

as of 11:38 yesterday.

Happy personal Tau day to me.

6 Likes

Happy birthday Gadunka.

'Appy late birthday!

Congratulations. You are one step further to your ultimate demise. throws confetti

2 Likes

Psh, existentialism was already achieved.

We are all meaningless
The celebration of a successful orbit is worthless
We are comparatively tiny in the universe
Nothing changes because I’m 15

I am the master of existentialism, which is ironic, because it doesn’t matter. =P

6 Likes

retracts confetti

6 Likes

I’d say that living this far should be important, at least to YOU. Not everyone has to celebrate it. But if I where you, I’d get past the humbling existentialism and celebrate that you’ve lived for another year.

I am in fact happy that I lived another year longer and will likely continue doing so. I celebrate the arbitrary space of time on my own terms, being that it’s a good way to reflect on the past year. This year was certainly my strangest. I had to say goodbye to my friends and home, get tossed into an extremely unfamiliar environment, and try to move on. I made friends here on the boards, and in real life. The tensions at home have been on a continuous rise because of personal problems, my own mental state has degraded to the point where I am now seeing a psychiatrist, and oh hey look, bionicle came back. I got a girlfriend whom I love dearly, nearly broke my little brother’s jaw, drew some things, and am finally bringing my grades up to an acceptable point. I cried this year. I ended up in the hospital for a week, and I got to meet some of my childhood heroes. My friends from the UK stopped by yesterday too.

I celebrate, not my survival, but my memories. So while it’s definitely worthless to celebrate any length of time, it’s not worthless to celebrate the times one has had, no matter how universally insignificant. I’d never give up a single moment of this year, the good or the bad. I can only hope the next is even better.

There, I managed to have an existential crisis and celebrate my birthday.

14 Likes

13 Likes

Today is my birthday, but there’s nothing special to it.

2 Likes

Well, happy birthday.

1 Like

What’s the weather like on this “nothing special to it” day?

1 Like

What day is today?
It’s Pyren’s birthday!
What day for a birthday?
Let’s all have some cake!

2 Likes