let's create a lego iceberg picture.

the iceberg picture trend on youtube seems to have been started with the mario 64 iceberg picture which set out the basics of what an iceberg picture entails.

An iceberg picture is a tiered list of theories, myths and obscure facts from a community ranked in order of obscurity and absurdity themed around an iceberg. Five to seven tiers of obscurity is the norm. The idea being that most people only see the top of the iceberg while few know about the much larger part of it that exists below the surface.

Some of my own suggestions for obscure facts i’d add is the spaceport-life on mars connection via BB, and the theory that pirates 2009 is set in the same universe as the 90s pirates theme, or the fact that the aliens in UFO and Insectoids are the same species.

Suggest theories, myths and obscure facts that can be added to the iceberg and discuss where on the tiers of obscurity the factoids and theories land.

5 Likes

greg is dead thory

1 Like

generation 2 was made to fail

3 Likes

evo is actually the living embodement of greatness and lego worships him.

4 Likes

uncommon BIONICLE reference: The Tahtorak was dropped onto cities for “amusement” at least twice.

3 Likes

my dad works for lego

2 Likes

Bada bing bada boom I resurrect this topic from its doom,

The RRR was responsible for Bionicle g2

1 Like