Let's Talk About Drinks

Talk about your favourite beverages, preferrably non-alcoholic. What’s your favourite fizzy drink? Do you have any drinks you can’t stomach? How do you like your water?

Out of all drinks, I like mango lassi the most. It’s a simple yoghurt drink with mango, often served in Indian restaurants. I suppose a part of why I like it so much is because I like Indian food.

While mango lassi is my favourite, I consume coffee and Coca-Cola the most. For the most part, I take my coffee black, either espresso or machine drip. I’ve been meaning to buy myself an aeropress just to make the brewing process faster and to have a way to brew coffee on hikes. I usually have some nazi chocolate with me on hikes, but more caffeine is always a good thing. I don’t feel alive if my heart isn’t playing the intro to Hot For Teacher. Man Not Himself Until He Has So Much Coffee He Feels Like He’s Going To Die

3 Likes

Here’s to raw milk :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Coke helps me get through tougher days
I’ve got really good water
I don’t really like coffee, makes me feel really dry
Even though I shouldn’t be drinking Mojitos are great
I like almost all fruit juices, Watermelon, lemon and orange are my favorites
I like milk but I can’t drink too much or bad stuff happens inside
Did I mention watermelon juice is great
I can’t stand the Chinese herbs my mom makes me drink when I get sick but I’ve gotten pretty used to it

Water is best drink. Water is life.
Most mornings I’d make myself a drink from apples, milk, and bananas.
I like my coffee strong and black.
When it comes to soft drinks, Dr. Pepper all the way man. Any type of root beer is one of my occasional pleasures, but I don’t drink it too much. Mtn Dew is pretty cew.
I hate beer. It tastes like stale water. Get it away from me.

3 Likes

That floating fat, so good. Did you know that reindeer milk, which people can actually drink, is about 20 per cent fat?

I haven’t tried watermelon juice. Dumb question, but how much does it taste like watermelon?

Mtn Dew is the best sauna drink, otherwise I find it too sweet.

2 Likes

Water forever.

And sweet tea or chocolate milk on occasion.

1 Like

Hmmm. Luv mtn dew. I also like Milk, water, gatorade, caprisun,dr pepper, and then hot cocoa. Maybe sweet tea

Blood. So good.

4 Likes

It’s like watermelon except without the seeds and chewing

Hi.

One can’t buy raw milk in Maryland, so my family had to go to Pennsylvania to get it.

I currently live in Texas, and we only have to drive about 30 minutes to get it now.

1 Like

Milk and Pink Lemonade. Nothing else.

Can’t stand carbonated drinks.

1 Like

I live on milk. I doubt it’s a coincidence that I’ve never broken a bone. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Diet anything is horrible in my books.
Dr. Pepper and Root Beer are pretty swell though.

2 Likes

I dislike any and all sodas, coffee tastes gross to me, juices are just meh, and I do not enjoy drinking milk on its own.

Water is basically all I drink, unless the option is unavailable.

I don’t like most fizzy drinks, so I don’t drink Coke, Pepsi, or anything else like that (I can drink Dr. Pepper if it is one of the only things available, but it’s not my first choice). I prefer water, sweet tea (really sweet), lemonade, or milk. Oh, and orange juice.

Hot chocolate is good in the winter.

I can drink coffee and tea if I have a lot of sugar or honey available as well.

Water and for the most part, Sprite on the occasion I drink some pop. I can’t stand coffee right now, but as part of my quest to acquirer the taste for all foods and drinks, I am trying to change that.

I’ll drink cherry Pepsi if I have trouble sleeping because caffeine makes me tired :P.

water’s pretty good

I can’t stand soda as it hurts my tongue.

I prefer Lemonade, Orange Juice, and Water. With no ice

Um my obsession is Dr Pepper.

Oh wait ya’ll probably didn’t get the Skillet ref so I’ll be honest I like Mountain Dew.

I am a freak for Mountain Dew and Coca Cola. I actually have a ■■■■■ for both.