Lewa GWP MOC Contest Entry: Nui-Jaga (+bonus: Kuna)

GWP-style Nui-Jaga with packaging and instruction mockups.

Fully buildable in real life - only legal techniques and existing parts and colors used! Download the instructions, check the parts guide out, print the decals and build the iconic Rahi yourself! Click the link!

Links:

Note: LEGO® and BIONICLE® are registered trademarks that belong to The LEGO® Group, and they have been used in this project only for mockup purposes. All characters from the BIONICLE® toyline belong to The LEGO® Group.

48 Likes

18+ huh…

3 Likes

As the official GWP - it was marked as 18+ too.

6 Likes

Suspicious…

5 Likes

Beautiful MOC, it fits perfectly with the official GWP and looks like something LEGO would actually make. Nice to see it built irl as well!

6 Likes

Man these really are perfect, is makuta and ahkmou buildable?

4 Likes

i love them

3 Likes

Purple one is still by far my favorites.

3 Likes

i NEED to build these theyre GOOD

love the blue one so much

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

4 Likes

Outstanding! Very great work on my favorite Rahi!

4 Likes

They are! There are decals for them too!

2 Likes

Something a little extra for hardcore fans: yellow Nui-Jaga and Kuna (Bog Snake)!

The former is based on the design of the giant Nui-Jaga from BIONICLE: The Game and the latter is a natural enemy of the scorpions - a Rahi from the 10023 Bionicle Master Builder Set. The decals and instruction are available on Rebrickable now!

11 Likes

Laser scorpion! Nice.

3 Likes

I’m really liking these as sets.

4 Likes

Thanks guys, that’s really heartwarming <3

4 Likes

I like the tail part of it.

4 Likes

Are there plans to add Matoran Makuta and Ahkmou with the stand to the XML?

3 Likes

Wow, this matches the aesthetic of the original Bog Snake extremely well, despite being made of completely different parts.

5 Likes

I’m gonna do a Matoran pack for free in near future, but if you’d like to get the parts for them, DM me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How do I dm you?

3 Likes