Lewa GWP MOC Contest Entry: Nui-Jaga (+bonus: Kuna)

As the official GWP - it was marked as 18+ too.

6 Likes

Suspicious…

5 Likes

Beautiful MOC, it fits perfectly with the official GWP and looks like something LEGO would actually make. Nice to see it built irl as well!

6 Likes

Man these really are perfect, is makuta and ahkmou buildable?

4 Likes

i love them

3 Likes

Purple one is still by far my favorites.

3 Likes

i NEED to build these theyre GOOD

love the blue one so much

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

4 Likes

Outstanding! Very great work on my favorite Rahi!

4 Likes

They are! There are decals for them too!

2 Likes

Something a little extra for hardcore fans: yellow Nui-Jaga and Kuna (Bog Snake)!

The former is based on the design of the giant Nui-Jaga from BIONICLE: The Game and the latter is a natural enemy of the scorpions - a Rahi from the 10023 Bionicle Master Builder Set. The decals and instruction are available on Rebrickable now!

11 Likes

Laser scorpion! Nice.

3 Likes

I’m really liking these as sets.

4 Likes

Thanks guys, that’s really heartwarming <3

4 Likes

I like the tail part of it.

4 Likes

Are there plans to add Matoran Makuta and Ahkmou with the stand to the XML?

3 Likes

Wow, this matches the aesthetic of the original Bog Snake extremely well, despite being made of completely different parts.

5 Likes

I’m gonna do a Matoran pack for free in near future, but if you’d like to get the parts for them, DM me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How do I dm you?

3 Likes

Click on his name, then click the button that says Message.

Since you haven’t advanced beyond the basic trust level of the site, it might not be possible yet for you to message other users. You may need to spend some time on the site, browse other topic and send other posts, before you have the ability to Direct Message another user.

3 Likes

Oh, I don’t need the parts, I’m taking about the xml files. The instructions show how to build Matoran Makuta and Matoran Ahkmou, as well as the stand, but the pieces aren’t in the xml. I used the xml to get all the pieces through bricklink, but the parts for the two Matoran and the stand weren’t there. Any chance you can add them to the xml file please? Thanks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes