Lewa GWP MOC Contest Entry: (Updated: instructions and combiner) Nui Rama! (again)

Well I’ll be darned. Someone beat me to it. Hard to not immediately think of the bugs when the toa this contest is for is Lewa, I guess.

Well, I still put effort into this, and there’s no rule against making a rahi someone else has already gwp-ified, so I’m posting it anyways.

Instructions, wanted list and decals found lower im post. It’s ALMOST completely buildable (aside from the custom ruru print). If you swap the slopes in the mask out for opaque blue slopes instead of transparent ones, this build is able to be made with real pieces.

(Better view of the side)

I tried taking a few liberties, like the GWP, but still remain as close to the original set as possible.

Combiner model: Nui Kopen (infected miru included cuz why not)

You can find the instructions for the Nui Rama and Nui Kopen here, as well as the recolored mask decals and a wanted list for all the parts included in the model (substituting the non-existant trans dark blue slopes for opaque ones) plus parts to make an infected miru (decals not included in the wanted list, of course.)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16a__7BW-yP3bZVJ_XomJuKZIhI2Q6mYe?usp=sharing
(I put a lot of effort into making the instructions neat and decorated so I hope some of y’all will check them out)

Ruru & Miru decals by u/knux400 on reddit, I merely recolored them to fit the models.
https://www.reddit.com/r/bioniclelego/comments/10yi4ie/made_a_full_set_of_gwp_style_masks_decal_download/

49 Likes

ah this looks great!

5 Likes

This is pretty accurate. :+1:

3 Likes

Seems we both had the same idea! Good luck, yours look amazing!

3 Likes

Good luck with yours too! Funny how we both landed on the same claw design.

3 Likes

Bricky Bionicle buggo

2 Likes

This looks amazing!
It’s a beautiful adaptation!

2 Likes

This truely is one of the MOCs ever

3 Likes

I have a question about the mask decals. Did you need Studio part designer to use them in your Mocs?

3 Likes

You do need it, but it’s really simple

4 Likes