Leweru Toa Of Air: Veteran Hero of The Toa/Dark Hunter War

(Update: 11/12 I filled in some spots on him and added a couple of parts and changed out blue axel pins for black ones.) Leweru Toa Of Air: A hero of the Toa Dark hunter war. Thought to be dead by his brothers and sisters and the reason for Onebua donning similar armor in homage to the fallen hero, was found by Matoran miners in a tunnel to the south alive! His left arm and legs were amputated by dark hunters when in battle with the enemy. Though he put up a good fight, he was hopelessly outnumbered and lost his limbs in the conflict.
Thought dead by his foes, he soon crawled his way with one arm to the closest cover in a cave, there he stayed surviving any way he could until the day he was found. The Matoran he was brought to knew he was a veteran Toa of the war and thought no ordinary limb replacements would suffice. So they fitted him with the most advanced legs and arm available. He is now ready to get back out there and be the hero once more!

Before the additional parts version beyond this point:

Leweru during The Toa/Dark Hunter War

22 Likes

cool!

4 Likes

Love the back details

Very nice!

5 Likes

Thank you everyone! Much appreciated!

4 Likes

I like the odd angles you were able to achieve on the knees and blade, and I like that little Mata-esque left hand too. Barclip parts rule

4 Likes

Thank you so much Wekua! Barclip parts definitely rule!

4 Likes

Ooh looks pretty cool. Lore is neat and the moc looks good, colors are cool. Nice job!

4 Likes

Oooh, that’s a really cool lower leg design, and I like the look of that simple prosthetic had. Loving the influx of more normal scale mocs from you Powers, always a treat to see em.

5 Likes

Cool idea to have the metru torso at its shortest, love the way the shoulders have been done

5 Likes

WOW! Thank you so much everyone! Truly I appreciate the kind words! I updated him today to fill in some areas and added some parts for stability and replaced the blue axels for black axle pins.

4 Likes

Sweet.

4 Likes

Thank you my friend!

4 Likes

Kinda looks like a dwarf Toa

3 Likes

nice sizing

5 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Are there any stability issues in the knees? Particularly the bar holding the socket in place; I wouldn’t think that connection would be all that strong.

4 Likes

I can certainly understand your reservations, but as we know, no part is created equal, so I took a few tries with multiples of the same bar to find a thicker one that was tighter, but once I did, they are just as tight as ball joints.

5 Likes

He’s a dwarf Toa!

5 Likes

That he is! I tried to give him dwarf proportions so I’m glad it’s noticed!

3 Likes