Likus' Archaic Moc Topic

Believe it or not, there was once a time when I couldn’t moc to save my life. Just check out these goofy creations!

So yeah, this was the earliest moc I can remember building. Not really sure what it’s supposed to be, but my seven year old self thought it was a centaur. Yes, as you all know, centaurs have four shoes and four arms and a wacky scuba mask with a massive radar dish on the side! Boy oh boy was this thing weird.

Number two looks like it’s made of number two. I mean really, it swims with treads somehow and is covered in unnecessary weapons. Well, I got one thing right, the blurry image makes me think of the loch ness monster. Run Nokama, run!

This one’s a little better. So the reason I made this was to win lego’s Toa Brickmaster Challenge in 2005 (y’know, the one that made Krakua canon.) The pohatu pincers look alright, but why is a toa of time carrying a flaming disk launcher? Probably stole it from Vakama in time trap. Little known fact, this is the moc that inspired me to make Toa Aion a decade later.

Finally we have the last in a string of crummy mocs, a brown Tuma! He’s supposed to be a leader-class Vorox as a counterpart to the skrall leader. Neat idea, though I wish the colors weren’t so random. This one was made in 2009, when I was 15, so it’s obviously the best designed of the bunch.

Thanks for checking these out. Don’t be too critical, I bet you made some rainbow centaurs when you were little too. :smiley:

18 Likes

wondrous

1 Like

Truly, on the level of Retinence, brickthing, and technomaster neu combined.

1 Like

The brown Tuma Vorox thing actually looks pretty nice.

5 Likes

You don’t even know, you don’t even know…

1 Like

this is like if you took all the good mocers in the world, combined them into one, and told it to make a moc.

truly mocs that make us question existence as we know it.

5 Likes

Rainbow centaur is love, rainbow centaur is life.

5 Likes

The flaming disk sort of makes sense because it has the mask of time on it.
The rainbow centaur is a true master piece and I quite like the time toa and the mega Vorox.

1 Like

I have seen things…

that can not be unseen

1 Like

is not that bad

1 Like