Little Shop Of Horrors

This is one of my favorite musicals of all time, and I figured (like many things) it should get its own topic, for fan discussion. What do you think of it? Favorite parts? Characters? What’s your general opinion?

What is it ?

Because this reply would probably be considered as useless, let me elaborate.
When you create a topic, you should assume no one knows what you’re talking about, so that you can, and really should, present what you are talking about and give your devellopped ideas and stances on it, and finally, you can then put a sentence like “what do you guys think about it?” or whatever to spark discussion.
Of course this is a really basic frame, you should also add photos or video of what you are talking about.

This is technically topic related constructive criticism.

6 Likes

Thanks for the advice. I’ll be sure to make some changes.

Hey look a pirhana plant from Mario.

7 Likes

Ive only seen the black and white version, and it was pretty funny, my favorite scenes I can list off right now are when the dentist pulls out the guys teeth, the train sequence, and the ending revealing the flowers

1 Like

Oh ha ha. Very funny. That little weed couldn’t even begin to compare to this mean green mother.

Does this one shoot fire from it’s mouth and fly in the air?

5 Likes

angsty

4 Likes

No, but it is about 10 times the size. Not to mention, it can both talk and sing, among many other things.

What about this guy then?

OK, you got me there.

4 Likes

Don’t even get me started on how many problems there is with this.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen this film but it looks like the kind of movie I would like

1 Like

"NO [censored] SHERLOCK."
The musical horror is very catchy, it been pretty long when I saw this as a kid.

1 Like

Yeah, me too. The accompanying song is also my favorite.

I haven’t seen it yet, but I will.
At some point.

1 Like

Well you should. Its amazing.

This musical is depressing. That’s all I’ll say.

1 Like

How so?

Everyone but the plant dies

2 Likes

Fair point.