Locus, Galactic Wanderer

Locus is a great being who forged an Olmak and uses it to travel space and time trying to find a way to rebuild their planet believing the GSR has failed. Its been 150,000 years since then and little does he know that his planet has been reformed.

He has energy wrist blades and a large mantle that holds a glowing orb in the middle that does who knows what. In addition to being to travel through different dimensions, he can warp space and time itself speeding up or rewinding time in his vicinity at will.
This is version 1.0. I plan on revamping him in the future. (Locus in Latin means space.) This is my largest titan yet towering at a height of 19.29"
Here is a breakdown

Criticism and advice is welcome.

18 Likes

I like the thing he has on his back! It gives him quite an imposing look.

1 Like

Thank you. Idk what it does yet but I assume it is what he uses to distort space and time. The back part and the wrist blades were actually inspired by Purifier Kaldalis from Starcraft 2.

1 Like

Uh
The proportions of this guy are really out of hand.
Everything is too long. Try using a measurement system of 6 heads tall, with the fingers reaching just above the knee.
It also looks like Brutaka got pulled in two different directions. It’s very similar to Brutaka, both in color scheme, parts used, and textures.

3 Likes

Alright thanks for the advice!

1 Like

A revamp for this guy is coming soon which includes a little pet of his.

1 Like

A towering giant! Looks good.

1 Like