Long Fang. Entry to duck bricks rahi contest

![IMG_1271|537x500]

This moc is inspired by the longfang rahi from bionicle. Its only description was that it was 7 feet long lizard type of thing. With short powerful jaws and many rows of sharp teeth. If you look closely at the top jaw of the moc it sort of has a second row of teeth. But otherwise I think it fits the description ok. I made black because it is supposed to be from Onu Metru. The jaw can open and close. Plus it has some waste articulation. Over all iam pretty happy with how it turned out. Hope it does well in the contest.

For more photos and break downs. On flicker because it’s really hard to upload photos on here for me for some reason.
Imgur

24 Likes

Whoa. That looks phenomenal. The Visorak foot for the snout is particularly good.

5 Likes

Thanks. the piece just seemed to fit good.

2 Likes

I always imagined Longfangs having, well, long fangs, like a sabre tooth tiger. It’s a neat moc, though. I like the piston on the side, nice bionicle-y touch.

4 Likes

Yeah my moc kinda has long fangs may be a little hard to see in these photos but the fangs are longer than the rest of the teeth. Would have made them bigger if I could. But the only other tooth piece I have would have been just too long. Plus the actual description of them it doesn’t mention fangs at all just lots of teeth :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

You rang?

I very much like this design! Awesome shaping.

3 Likes