Looch (For Real This Time)

“That thing was too big to be called a sword. Too big, too thick, too heavy and too rough. It was more like a large hunk of Iron.”

“Swords are tools of justice. Not used in anger. Not used in vengeance. Unfortunately for you, this isn’t a sword.”

“I’m gonna make them give back my past.”

“Snake, try to remember the basics of CQC”

So yeah.

I actually made Looch V2. For reals this time.

Da da da daaaaa.

Full shot of the “hunk of iron”, which I call the Doom Blade of Doomy Doom. The single blue gear is a nod to the original Looch V2. (As featured for 5 seconds on the Omega Looch episode of “MOC Spotlight”)

Mid swing

Rear shot

Under the hood

##ゴゴゴゴゴ

26 Likes

ye, you legit mang

bet yer prepared for dat ending tho

Still should have added the blue axle from the original as the shield.

1 Like

1/10 Original Looch V2 was better

/s Very nicely done by the way, although the chest sticks out a bit

6 Likes

If Elder Scrolls taught me anything, it’s that you can’t wield a 2 handed sword and a shield at the same time

4 Likes

Soooo…

He can’t move his arms forward, huh?

1 Like

Yes he can

only slightly though

2 Likes

I see.

Still looks great. I think he is a pretty cool upgrade from V2. He seems more articulated. :smile:

It’s beautiful. I give it a V for victory. Chest sticks out a little though.

I just noticed that.

I guess it’s a side effect from posing.

The piece that I used is loose and tends to pop out occasionally.

1 Like

This is Perfect

Nicely done! :smile: a bit gappy though, and the shoulder design could be better,

I like it.
Although I’m gonna call the weapon “The Looch Stick”…

1 Like

Looch, this looks fantastic. The Silver and Red really work together and its build is great, but similar to what @Stoax said, the Chest sticks out a bit too far.

1 Like

Looch in the flesh!

Nice MOC. I like his custom arms and torso. The only thing that bugs me is that a half-spacer is missing below one of his Bohrok eyes.

4 Likes

Welp. The MOC is simplistic, that’s most of what I have to say. Generic build, generic color scheme. The sword is really the only unique thing going for it. I would suggest trying to remake the concept of the MOC to fit what I believe is his best aspect, the sword.

Basically find a way to make him look visually weeaboo

1 Like

Little do we know
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/0/e/0e487d917c0ba8f8873f401375eeee61fecf8f27.jpg
Looch actually meant this blue gear was his Self-MOC.

5 Likes

Why

tbh the one that I had there flew off in an incident I dub “Slippery Spaghetti”

Donate to the Looch Fund and I’ll buy a bunch of magical girl figures and tape their accesories to this.

https://i.imgur.com/f7FdEdG.jpg

My blue gear manifested a stand and this is it

The extension or the missing half spacer?

1 Like

Wow. Very Go. Much Katakana.

1 Like