Looking for a Painter

I’m in the process of getting Helryx her canon mask and I can cover the print but not the paint (if you’d rather print and paint it, I’m fine with that too). If you or someone you know is available for painting I’d appreciate the assistance.
If there is somewhere I can go to get it painted that’ll do as well, I’ve heard some things about CostCo being able to mimic paint well but I don’t if they cover plastic painting.

I’m fine negotiating prices, but (as you might be able to guess based on the times as they are) I’ll probably need to shoot lower. I’d also need some patience on the painter’s part, as I don’t want to obtain the mask without a means to painting it, so it could be quite some time before I can even send it to be painted.

If after all that, you / the person you know / corporation is still willing to work with me, hit me up and we can hopefully work something out.

3 Likes

what level of painting do you want?

2 Likes

Keep in mind this topic is at least two years old, whilst there is no time limit on reviving topics, sometimes there is no need as too much time has passed. Although the creator may still respond, but who knows.

3 Likes

no harm in trying I guess

2 Likes