Looking for thoughts/opinions [Tuyet & Orde contest entries]

UPDATE:

About a week and a half ago, user @swallow posted his Tuyet moc here on the boards. And while the moc itself was good, what really grabbed me was the sword design. It perfectly fit the description and mandated design of Tuyet’s sword, while also being unique, inventive, and super on-brand for a Toa of Water all at the same time. So naturally, I DM’d him and asked if it was alright for me to use his barbed sword design on my own tuyet entry as well (with some small changes I had in mind too), and luckily he said yes!

So here’s what that slightly altered version of swallow’s Barbed Broadsword looks like on my Tuyet:

The new sword

It can of course also be extended into a whip-sword like swallow’s version, which blends especially well with my Indiana Jones treasure hunter headcanon for Tuyet seen in my above Matoran moc.

So, like before, I’d appreciate any more feedback if anyone has any. But mostly I just wanted to give the update that I’m using this sword design now.

also

rest in peace old faithful

7 Likes

Wasn’t there some mention somewhere about there being Ga-Matoran smugglers in Metru Nui?