Looking to sell some bonks

Hey everyone. I’ve decided to clear out some of my duplicate G1 sets to make room for some of the stuff I don’t have. I’m going to put them up on eBay soon, but I’d thought I’d check here first to see if any of you want them.

At the moment, I’m willing to part with:

Gali Mata £10
Kopaka Mata £10
Tahu Mata £10
All three of the Mata are in very good condition, although Kopaka’s sword has some extremely minor marks on it from use. Tahu and Gali are practically perfect though.

Turahk £8
In excellent condition with barely any damage. Includes Kraata.

Takanuva (figure only, no Ussanui) £10
Also very good condition, although the mask is scuffed slightly on the chin and brow.

Matoro Inika (missing Zamors) £12
Very good condition, aside from one thigh plate which has unusually heavy damage. If this figure sells before his Mahri version, I’ll switch it with one of the better condition plates from that.

Nuparu Mahri (missing ammo) £12
Right shoulder armour is a bit banged up, but otherwise in excellent condition.

Matoro Mahri (missing ammo) £12
Excellent condition. Also missing the black hoses that attach to his blaster.

Ackar (incomplete) £6
Several cracked joints, but not severe enough to make the figure unstable. His sword’s slightly bent, he’s missing a thigh plate, both shin guards and his Thornax, so he’s quite a bit cheaper than the others. I’d probably be willing to go even lower. He just takes up too much room and I want him out of the way. I’ll send him prebuilt to preserve his fragile joints.

I’ve also got incomplete copies of Vezon and Fenrakk, Gali Nuva and all 6 of the Mata if anyone’s interested. If you’ve got incomplete copies of those sets yourself, maybe I’ve got something you need to complete yours?

Finally, I have this extremely battered and incomplete Toa Ignika. The mask on its own is about £14 on Bricklink, so I’ll be offering this for £14 as well. Could make a decent parts pack, especially since the thigh parts aren’t horribly snapped. I’ll throw in a damaged red Miru if you want.

I’m open to offers for everything.

For now, I’d recommend only buying if you’re in the UK, as I think the shipping prices could get really nasty otherwise. If you’re willing to pay the extra shipping fees, though, I’d gladly ship them overseas.

12 Likes

If only I lived in the British isles, those spare Mata-Parts would be nice.

Which country do you live in? The postage to America isn’t actually as bad as I’d expected and isn’t that much of an inconvenience. If it’s somewhere in Europe there’d be more of a problem but I might be able to work around it.

1 Like

Midwestern US, I’d have to stew on it for a bit.

1 Like

I just checked, the postage would be around £4 standard or £9 tracked.

1 Like

I shall keep it in mind then.

1 Like

How much would it be to somewhere in Florida?

For which figure?

One of the smaller canister sets (i.e. mata, takanuva, rahkshi)

Postage would be about £4 standard shipping or £9.50 tracked.

1 Like

Hm my takanuva is missing his arm so I could go for takanuva or I could buy 1 white nuva arm and the incomplete Toa Ignika, but the shipping price will probably be quite step to get it here :confused:

2 Likes

Which country are you in? I’m fairly certain the shipping would actually be exactly the same prices as to somewhere in America.

2 Likes

……. NZ died of shipping costs

1 Like