Lord of Skull Spiders

This version of the regal eight legged villain set to appear in 2015 has actually been in progress since the day after the release of the colored image was leaked. Since then, it’s gone through many changes in the types of parts used and the placing of those parts, most in an effort to increase its similarity to the leaked images of the character after I was able to get a few of the pieces that I’d need for greater accuracy to the leaks. It’s supposed to look as similar to the leaked photographs of it as is possible, and though precise accuracy was tricky as my collection of newer constraction parts is small, I still think that I did a decently nice job.

Thoughts?

Link to the Photobucket gallery: Photo Storage

3 Likes

Well that’s quite neat-looking. Are the red-pins the eyes?

i recommend using flickr: https://www.flickr.com/

Thanks! Yeah, the red pins coming up on the sides of the head are supposed to be the eyes, or at least one pair. I was trying to fit in five eyes in total; the two exposed pins in red, the two red technic connectors on the sides of his face, and the one red pin in the balljoint in the center of his face. I’m glad that you like the style!