"Lord of the Shadows" - Makuta Teridax Ω / Ultimate Dume (ver.Bu)

Hi friends! Long time no see you! :raised_hand:
I have build a new revamp MOC!

【Makuta Teridax Ω / “Ultimate Dume”】
Kanohi: Kraakhan, the mask of shadows
Tool: None
Power: 42 Shadows, Rahkshi abilities

【Concept】
…the Ultimate Dume Form revamp has been one of the hardest for me to date.
I had to add some persuasiveness to his design while being careful not to detract from the devilish cool of the original.
It was a difficult but enjoyable job.

"He had seen Makuta in different guises before, but now that he examined him closely, he could see parts of the master of shadows were disturbingly familiar. It seemed as if Makuta had become an amalgamation of himself, Nidhiki, Krekka, and some other creature…"

……There was such a description in the BIONICLE Official book.(the Time Trap)
So I recreated Nidhiki and Krekka absorbed by Teridax on his left and right arms.

Nidhiki-Left-Arm is looks organically. And I designed centipedes and earthworms crawling on his skull because he hated bugs.

The Krekka-Arm looks mechanical. This is to contrast with the Nidhiki-Arm. Of course, his skull is still here.

The crimson hand has been redesigned as a Shadow hand that can be fired like a rocket punch after locking on with the scope on his shoulder.

Kraakhan used a trophy mask he received from winning the Tuyet Contest earlier.
Teridax in Ultimate Dume Form has blue armor all over, contrary to his general impression, so I’ve always wanted to use this TransBlue mask.

【Action!】

Thank you! :blush: :blush: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

58 Likes

this whole moc is great, but the use of nidhiki and krekka’s decapitated heads as part of his body is really sick (in both senses of the word)

I like him a lot

12 Likes

Incredible work on the whole moc! I especially love the arm designs and the ideas behind them. The legs as well are really well designed.

6 Likes

this is incredible
me likes

7 Likes

I absolutely love this

7 Likes

Very cool. It combines almost all elements that teridax had in other sets have.

5 Likes

You did a great job of making an ugly set look right. It actually looks like something to be afraid of. The way Nidhiki and Krekka were implemented looks very natural, and very disturbing.

Also, the renders are fantastic, and make it all look very cinematic.

6 Likes

The incorporation of the different characters into the limbs is brilliant, and I love the way the wings can fold over the shoulders.

5 Likes

what a sick moc, i absolutely love it!

4 Likes

Your MOCs never cease to amaze, man. Astounding work :beers:

4 Likes

Mata Nui protect us all. That’s epic! I love the claws and rakshi thigh armor

4 Likes

I love this so very very much. This looks great. Not a very of Tery that we see often and this makes him look amazing.
Also love the image editing job recreating the movie scenes.

4 Likes

Bukkey never misses, it’s true!

4 Likes

I think it’s scientifically impossible for bukkey to make a moc that is less than amazing

6 Likes

I will say, the big teeth in the original set were one of the most unique things about it to me, and what gave the set most of its personality. However, they seem to have been somewhat dimished here. I would have made the mouth slightly bigger and the teeth more proemient, if I were in your place.
But still, you managed to keep the proportions and style of the original set, while actually making it look good. Great work!

4 Likes

Excellent job! I love how you didn’t just make a cool MOC, but also one that makes sense with the Nidhiki and Krekka details!

4 Likes

Have u made a nivawk yet?

2 Likes

Man, that’s sick. Plus, the Kraahan fits well. The shaping of the MOC is excellent, and the Turaga Dume limbs fit well with the shadow hand motif, I wonder if that’s what the Lego creators had in mind when making Ultimate Dume’s right hand the way it was :smirk: clever Lego

3 Likes