Lord Ultrar

Behold, the Ultrar Force.

They came from space, with the sole purpose of conquest of Spherus Magna. Jaller must find Lhikan’s Hau in the ruined Matoran Universe or Mata Nui’s sacrifice to better the planet will be in vain.
Yug Doog

Not much is known about him, except he has a strange grudge against the popular characters. He is known for saying, “I’ll show you popular jack***es that this promo set is the most powerful!”
Aniika

Aniika is the marksman of Ultrar’s forces. Her aim is precise and deadly.
Larkz

He has an intense obsession with the Skrall that caused him to change his very appearance to look like them.
All the forms of Norbider

He travelled across many universes before joining Ultrar, when he learned a special tactic from form-changing robots on a metal planet.

Yugin is a true powerhouse. Armed with a cordak blaster and modified Vorox blade, he is ready to destroy anyone in his master’s way.
And now, the leader.

Lord Ultrar has powers unlike anything the inhabitants of Spherus MAgna have ever known. He is the only known individual to completely kill a Makuta in one-on-one combat.
And…that’s all.

8 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/6pkAZiE.png

You Know I Had to Do It to Em.

All of these design are pretty generic, only exception on two figures and some of these text are inconsistent.

Yug Doog:
Awkwardly hunched (likely due to the long neck), shoulder cannon seems overwhelming, and those dagger legs has so many questions, are they like Brutaka sides where they can fold out?

Aniika:
Reuses Kiina torso build, it gets the gunner vibe right, but nothing to run home about.

Larkz:

Did the Skrall change cause his limbs to judded out CCBS joints? He gets the Skrall vibe, but the reuse initial just doesn’t work with this Inika proportion.

Norbider:
Relatively unique by looking like a cross-hybrid of a Skull Slicer and Vahki. More coverage would help alot.

Yugin:
He’s beefy, yet messy. The shoulder joint doesn’t seem good enough to support the weapon weight, arms are thin as a beam, and I can’t tell whats going on with those legs. Color blocking of purple isn’t distracting though-

Lord Ultrar:
Has a wise chimp vibe going (just by looking at the tail), but he’s the most generic character in the group.

All of them seem to suffer the fate of “limited pieces”, there only purpose is to concur Spherus Magna and I find it rather “dull” that they have something relation toward the Skrall army, despite about two of them having some connection, while the rest is have use red/trans-orange & black color scheme going. :seedling:

5 Likes

Aniika…who is reusing Kiina’s torso.

So not only does she have the same torso the name is also one letter off just being a reverse of Kiina’s name? :thinking:

2 Likes

I only designed one of them to be like Skrall. I kind of thought it was obvious who they were based on…

Ultrar force? Is this an ‘80s action cartoon?

Sort of

they are a little too basic and uncompleted looking for my taste

1 Like