Lost/canceled video games

Since we have a lost films topic, why not have a lost/canceled video games topic?

You know games like Silent Hills, Mean Girls DS, Star Wars 1313, a Darth Maul game that was supposed to come out, Star Fox 2, etc.

Discuss away guys and gals.

5 Likes

Star Fox 2 did get a leaked ROM out.

But I guess it still counts as canceled.

Yeah I was actually pretty hyped for Silent Hills, too bad that’s over with now.

1 Like

Legends of Mata Nui?

I think that was the name.

1 Like

The real battlefront 3, but There is another… studio working on it now.

3 Likes

Yep. I will try it out as soon as I hear more about that. The EA Battlefront is not that good. It is more similar to a Battlefield game than to a Battlefront one.

3 Likes

The PS2 Bionicle Metru Nui game.

That looked pretty good.

2 Likes

Half-life 3.

No, just no. Unless you can find a legitimate source that says Valve was definitely working on it and either forgot or canceled it, it does not count as a lost or cacneled video game.

On top of that, Half Life 3 hasn’t even been confirmed to exist yet to my knowledge.

1 Like

It had a developing team, that was working on it, but they realised that they are doing fine with microtransactions and thus they have cancelled it…

Do you have a source you can cite for that?

1 Like

TTV said that in one of their episodes, I can’t recall, where, but as soon as I find that, I’ll link it here.

Star Wars Battlefront 3, Star Wars 1313, a 3D, FPS, Megaman game, and others I can’t think of right now
@SpeisCheese Battlefront 1 and 2 are very similar to Battlefield 1942

star wars battlefront 3, but luckily it is getting a revival project

Lego Universe was cancelled. RIP.

1 Like

I found an interesting site to go to called Unseen64. It has a lot of imformation about cancelled games on it. I found out about it through DidYouKnowGaming where there is a video by Unseen64 every couple of weeks.

Here is the link:

1 Like

RIP Darkspore

Wasn’t there another Battlefront game that was canceled a while back?

Only that 1942 was pretty good and it was at that time a new addition. BF Hardline and BF4 is a simple ripoff of the Battlefield series until 2011(only graphically better).

Silent Hills
that is all