Louis, the SteamScrap Gentleman (UPDATE 11/26/15)

This is one of my most loved mocs on my biogram account, so I decided to post it on the message boards, and updated it. I’vs revisd the waist, and gave him actual knees now.

QUESTION
DOES THE MOC LOOK BETTER WITH THESE CURRENT ARM OR THOSE PREVIOUS ONES?

THE LANKINESS OF THE MOC IS INTENTIONAL

The point of this moc was suppose to be for a contest on Instagram. It got a lot of likes when I posted it, so I continued to update it constantly over time. The build is mostly custom, not the feet.

My inspirations for this moc were the Scarecrow and Howl’s Moving Castle from Howl’s Moving Castle for the Skinny arms, Thin legs and Scrapped, and Blitzcrank from League of Legends for the small head and big hands.

Update 3 11/26/2015

Previous Update

18 Likes

You offer your hat to me? Why thank you, kind sir.

Amazing Moc BTW

2 Likes

he’s lanky

but he’s pretty cool

thats the pencil point, bud.

The proportions! 0_0 THE PROPORTIONS! O_O

1 Like

I really really like this MOC. It has a cool steampunk vibe to it and I love the tophat.

if I could give one suggestion, I think adding some silver foot hammers to his feet (or the one that doesn’t a decoration) could make them blend in a bit better.

You probably could have just updated the original topic, since it doesn’t appear much has changed:

I do like this version better, though it still has some problems. Intentional lankiness is fine, but the arm length compared to the leg length doesn’t really work well IMO. He still has fists on his knee caps, and his arms are still twigs. Having said that, the legs now have a much more uniform shape, which is good.

I’ll update this to a 6/10. Still needs a bit of work IMO. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the stream punk vibe this gives off.

thx, now i know what i have to really change now. thanks for the advise as well

I love the build of this MOC!

Update 3. post your feedback.
question
Is this moc better with his current arms or his previous arms?