LSD: The Gravekeeper

“in Limbo, the Silent Dream.”

Made from scraps, The Gravekeeper has been overseeing the graveyard for years in solitude. Here lie the creations never seen, or now forgotten.

So this is a new series of MOCs I’m going to be doing based on LSD: Dream Emulator. Let me know what you think.

18 Likes

I like the idea, but the acronym…

2 Likes

Perhaps you could consider that the acronym is exactly why the MOC is based around such a visually eye-soaring and hallucinogenic concept.

Either way, this is really well-executed thing. I always liked this art-style.

3 Likes

I’ve never played Dream Emulator before, but I’d probably like it given what else I like :stuck_out_tongue:

I really, really like this moc. It pulls off the scrap aesthetic perfectly, in my opinion.

1 Like

That is true.
But LSD doesn’t stand for the effect, it stands for the scientific name of the compound, lysergic acid diethylamide.

1 Like

Like I did not know that. I’m saying that the MOC, most likely the game too, is supposed to reference the effect LSD is capable of conjuring.

1 Like

My goodness. That poor creature. It looks more twisted and disfigured then Transmutate!

(Props to anyone who gets that)

Seriously though, great work! :smile: 10/10

Also, is it just me, or does every post @Apophyx get flagged? Am I allowed to say that? Is this bad?

3 Likes

He got banned. Don’t know why, though.

1 Like