Luna, Rookie Hero

I made a hero factory moc because I pitied the fandom which to my surprise does in fact still exist

Anyways, Vanessa Luna, Luna for short, is a rookie hero, working to help take down threats from across the galaxy. Despite her quiet nature, she’s fierce and fights hard for what she believes in.

28 Likes

very cool!

2 Likes

Well that’s an interesting giant pauldron design. Looks anime.

2 Likes

The whole head design thing doesn’t really seem very hero factory-y to me, but I honestly don’t care. It looks great. The shaping and color blocking is awesome, and I love all the light green!

3 Likes

Yeah I have like no masks in lime and was also in an anime mood so I gave her a big old anime head and called it a day

3 Likes

ghid does not approve this moc
I actually like this. as others have said, the head is really weird but a head of regular size would have looked weird on this moc…i think. Out of curiosity, if you have the breez 1.0 mask could you put it on this moc for the sake of seeing what it looks like?

1 Like

ooh this looks good. I like the shaping.

My favorite part is the trans-neon green. It isn’t used that much to be a main color, but it’s a pretty neat accent.

1 Like

Unfortunately I do not have that mask and also the moc does not exist anymore

Unlikes “humanoicle” which I find weird, this sorta fits Hero Factory more considering the city setting and culture feels appropriate to human characters.

As usual the build is good, the colour blocking really helps blend it all together. The legs are my favourite bit, one day I want to be that good! Weapons, especially the mini guns are cool although the “pauldron/shield” thing looks a little cobbled together.

How long did it live

1 Like

Despite being the idea that started the whole moc, the pauldron thing definately was the most rushed thing with the least amount of effort lol

And the moc lived a little over a week before I got hungry for parts again

1 Like

I’ll agree that the head is pretty weird and add that the arms seem pretty small, but the build is impeccable. The hip area is particularly a triumph of construction, I’d say. Really well done, Muffin!

1 Like

Was the head based on brickheadz?

I like the two shots with the spear, it actually looks like she’s looking at it.

1 Like

Not based on brickheadz tho I can see the resemblance.

It would actually fit with the HF civilian robots. It looks like one of them was turned into a Hero. Nice job!

1 Like

Now them’s some hips.