I made a moc and it’s mediocre adequate

and red

44 Likes

Nice. Though it looks a lot like a Lurker revamp

4 Likes

Doesn’t look too bad to me…

1 Like

No.

In fact, I think that this is the best MOC you’ve made so far. I really like the proportions and the shaping, there are quite a few good part uses here.
The MOC is generally well-built, I especially adore the head and the upper torso, they look awesome! The building techniques in the arms seem a bit strange, but they still look good.
But it ain’t perfect, I am really not a fan of those lower legs and hands. They are a mess, honestly: it seems like they were quickly thrown together and just don’t make sense, unlike the rest of the MOC.
I think that it will look a lot better if you redo them.

I think that it was actually supposed to be a Lurker revamp for the recent Dark Hunters collab over on Flickr and Instagram, but wasn’t included for some reason.

How do I know this? Well, that’s a long story involving three men, a Discord server, a games-n-such topic, Flickr and a chainsaw

10 Likes

Oh, I guess you’re not a fan of my Mocs then, because this is much better than anything I’ve built lol

Seriously though, nice work!

1 Like

it’s good, it just feels like a bit much. a bit much of what? i don’t know.

1 Like

Wait that’s actually a really cool lookin head.

2 Likes

If this is mediocre, than I don’t wanna know how low on the totem pole my mocs are.

1 Like

Why do you say it’s mediocre? I think this is great and I’d be happy to have built anything remotely close to this

2 Likes

Alright I reviewed the feedback and I have fixed the issue in the post.

Also thanks all of you, it means a lot to me.

4 Likes

my only concern is the knee joints, they seem like they’d crumple under the weight of the upper half.

1 Like

Maybe the tail stops that

1 Like

Love the custom head

1 Like