M.O.C Bones (V2) and his mighty SKULL BASHER!

I’ve seen a lot of skull basher revamps and remakes, I wanted to do it to, but a better idea pop’d into my head!

bones is the infamous pilot of this fearful machine, he has no mercy and is not afraid run people over if they get in his way (cause you know, he’s riding a futuristic motorbike)

Bones is nothing special, he’s just a rider for the hovering motorbike.

anyway now to the real meat of this topic, THE MIGHTY SKULL BASHER! this futuristic motorcycle has no wheels, therefor it hovers. this horrific machine was created for quick transportation for kulta’s army and was named after his legendary personal guard - Skull basher ( even though he was kinda lame in the 2015 animations) it’s horn attachments are used for offence and defense. it can reach speeds of 249 + miles per hour.

however the moc is not completely finished. the moc looks very cluttered from the sides, it still needs a great amount of work. comments and critiques are welcomed as usual

31 Likes

My only problem is that the motorbike feels a bit too short for my liking

3 Likes

Ahha, good timing with all of these Skull Basher related creations. Quite the lovely idea, makes me respect the M.O.C. even more right off the bat. The front bit looks good with the imposing horns, and makes a good utilization of almost-smooth-like system purple pieces. While as, the side view gives it those nice greebles.

All I might suggest is if you are going to use system on the front bit, maybe try to incorporate more of a face, or just exposed-engine like look (greeeebles). As, in my opinion the smoothness contrasts with the back a tad too much.

All in all, pretty solid, I suppose the inspiration was from one of the Brickonicle entries?

1 Like

Bones is pretty skelly but not skelly enough to out-skelly Skelly.

That motorbike though, it’s pretty speed/10.

1 Like

nope, no inspirations though I did forget about that one brickonicle creation where the creator made a bike for him, I usually mash pieces together without any thought to what the final product will be.
thanks for the feedback to man!

1 Like

T H I N G S A R E G E T T I N G S P O O K Y

Not bad. Much better set that Skull Basher; would buy it.

4 Likes

Bones is pretty simple, but I like him. The Mighty Skull Basher is also pretty cool, and the system/technic feel looks great.

2 Likes

Generally I like it but the driver seems a little bare bones :smirk:

1 Like