Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron (sign-up and OOC discussion)

Are you sure?

Cuz
I mean
He sounds like a Go-bot. That is displaced.

1 Like

He is 100% standard Predacon, and there is nothing suspicious about him being there.

2 Likes

Right, right.
I got you.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Honestly, I am just curious where Traykar would pull this story off. As long as it doesn’t result in a gigantic army of Renegades invading Cybertron, I’m fine.

2 Likes

@Traykar

Thanks for making me have to go do a bunch of research on Go-bots. /s

3 Likes

So I have a few questions for you guys about the game.
Do you like it?

• Yes
  • No
  • It’s OK

0 voters

Are you invested in this world?

• Yes
  • No
  • To soon to respond

0 voters

Do you think it’s too fastly phased?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think it’s too slowly phased?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Is it easy to catch up?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you have any complains or ideas to improove it?

• Yes (please specify)
  • No

0 voters

Do you guys would want to try to put Starscream’s ghost into it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

The one thing I’d like to see is more of how the heck the group plans to get off of Cybertron without Megatron and his goons on their tail the whole time. We know we need a ship and we need to find a way past the defenses that keep everyone planet-bound. I’d like to see some of that being discussed among the PCs.

Oh! Here’s something I found when looking up how the Null Ray behaves in G1: it can knock out a target (like another Cybertronain) almost as if it was forced into stasis lock.

It’s really just used as a generic gun in the show.

2 Likes

Obviously that will be explain once the Seacon section of the story is done. Currently Manta is the only one who knows the plan and keeps it secret.

1 Like

Eh, it was able to knock out Bumblebee in one of the early episodes of the G1 cartoon.

@Toa_Vladin only!

So, am i supposed to win this, or is Halfshell. i don’t want to hold the game up.

To be honest, it’s quite an interesting situation. I think that it would make the most sense and would be more in line with my plan if you would loose, but if you can win, I am not going to take it away from you. Especially seeing that it would be quite amusing (I am the only one who knows why).

1 Like

Considering how Halfshell’s got giant cannons and big hammers, I’d imagine a viable strategy is to fight smarter and jam in behind him and aim to fell him by attacking his joints from back there.

His agility and armor are impressive but being behind him means that one is potentially in a blind spot of sorts for his attacks.

'I’m halfway tempted to let Scalraker die, so I can introduce a new character that’s a seacon slave, but I probably won’t.

Though, I’m going to tell you, this is my favorite part of RPing. The battles, It’s some of the most fun I’ve had in a while.

2 Likes

If I am correct, Scaleraker’s beast mode is a creature that is good at digging tunnels, perhaps that could be used to his advantage if he gets a rematch?

Vladin, the past tense of “Swing” is “Swung”, not “Swinged”; it’s one of those odd exemptions to the rules of English grammar.

Also, is this fight between Scaleraker and Halfshell to the death or until one of them is unable to battle?

1 Like

This.
OK, so it seems that I’ll introduce Screamer’s ghost then!
@Chromeharpoon what you want to see changed at the game.

1 Like

Uh, @Traykar? I think the force field is still up around the combat area.

I see this resulting in one of two ways: Dire gets zapped off the dome and is put into stasis lock or he makes it into the ring but will be stuck there until the field is shut off or one of the Seacons lets him out.

I don’t think he can enter stasis lock

He’s a brain in a robotic body. If he doesn’t have a paralyzed body, he is in for one heck of a shock if it does react to him.

Another backup Seacon here.
Name: Montporte
Faction: Seacon
Appearance:

But with this colour scheme

Alt-mode: Lobster
Weapons, abilities, equipment: TBA
Bio: TBA