Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron (sign-up and OOC discussion)

I would love to, tho I don’t know how to fit it into what I already thought so far. I’m considering it, tho.

1 Like

From my limited understanding, the “Starscream Ghost” thing is generally something unexpected when looked at from an in-universe story perspective.

I love this RP so far.
Very interesting.

2 Likes

I just don’t know where that would fit in.

Us bumping into him at random, him possessing Seacon slaves or even Seacons to try and amass an army to try and take over Cybertron, him highjacking a Vehicon or general, etc.

There are plenty of options.

Sorry if that sounded rude, I was just putting some ideas on the table.

So…am I okay to presume all the PCs got put to sleep by this point?

I think this would be a moment as good as ever to make a sign-up for the Seacons.

Name: Halfshell
Faction: Seacon
Appearance:

Alt-mode:
Weapons, abilities, equipment: extremely skilled in fight. Even tho he looks bulky, he is extremely agile and very hard to take down. He can obviously turn his hands into multiple weapons. He has two laser turrets that he can use in both modes. His armour is also near-impenetrable, so regular fire shots would not hurt him.
Bio: Halfshell is stoic and kind of a jerk, but he cares about his team. He considers them his family, and considers that keeping them together in their underground world would be the best thing to do for now.

Name: Scylla
Appearance:
Alt-mode:

Weapons, abilities, equipment: aside for the arm gimmick, she has a set of tentacles that can increase their size and tgat can turn into machine-guns.
Bio: The sweet, pushy, lovely, obsessed drama queen of tge Seacons that really likes to ship people (especially with her), Scylla is the newest of the group, and maybe the one that cares the least about the fate of her associates.

Name: Coelagon
Appearance:
Alt-mode:

Weapons, abilities, equipment: His hands can turn into a pair of really powerful cannons.
Bio: Coelagon is the oldest of the group. He is also pretty senile. Long ago, before Terrormander, Scylla and Sea Phantom would have joined the group, when the Seacons were comprised of other members, Coelagon was their leader. However, a good ammount of failed plans pushed a young soldier by the name of Halfshell to defeat Coelagon in fight for leadership. Not only that Halfshell won, but Coelagon got hit so hard in the head that he barely remembers anything about the pre-Halfshell fight part of his life, pushing him to become senile. In time the team list members and added new ones, becoming the one that you see today.

Name: Terrormander
Appearance:

Alt-mode:
Weapons, abilities, equipment: Two blasters and a couple of grenades
Bio: The lazy yet hungry thug of the team, barely cares about anything that happens around him.

Name: Sea Phantom
Appearance:
Alt-mode:

Weapons, abilities, equipment: the arm gimmick, plus a few shot guns, grenades and pistols.
Bio: The young and unexperienced rookie, has a secret crush on Scylla that everybody (other than her) know about.

Note: the Seacons are a brake-away Faction of Predacons.
Also, they have a lot of gadgets and weapons in their base, it’s their heaven.

@Traykar now that you are back, would you like to give you a summary of what happened so far? Do you want to talk about when can Direwolf get introduced into the game? Are you still interested in it?

Don’t worry about it, I read it all, and I think I know what to do.

1 Like

OK guys, I think I’ll add some Seacon slaves from time to time, just do I can make the Seacon’s underworld a littlr more believable.
Name: Eskabar
Faction: Seacon (slave)
Appearance:
This

But with this colour scheme

Weapons, abilities, equipment: same as Scylla
Bio: players have to interact with him to learn his story.

@Traykar Uhm… Dire wasn’t there with the group, and also wasn’t specified to already be a prisoner of the Seacons.

1 Like

Well, why shouldn’t he be? It’s a decent way to introduce his character into the story.

1 Like

Completely true, just think it would have been better if I specified it before instead of retconning.
Doesn’t matter. You’re free to go.

Sorry about that

1 Like

Nah. Perfectly fine.

Yeeeah…I’m immediately suspicious of this guy.

Not to sound rude but were you trying to make this guy suspicious from the start?

If you’re implying that he’s secretly a Go-Bot, then you would be mistaken.

It’s just that from his signup sheet to his behavior he has been making all the little alarm bells in my brain go off to say, “This character is hiding something and I want to know what this secret is.”

Well, you definitely know that he isn’t a displaced Go-Bot then.

1 Like

Are you sure?

Cuz
I mean
He sounds like a Go-bot. That is displaced.

1 Like

He is 100% standard Predacon, and there is nothing suspicious about him being there.

2 Likes

Right, right.
I got you.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Honestly, I am just curious where Traykar would pull this story off. As long as it doesn’t result in a gigantic army of Renegades invading Cybertron, I’m fine.

2 Likes