Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron (sign-up and OOC discussion)

That’s actually my thought. A nigh-on indestructible fist or boot basically.

Name: Skyblazer

faction: Predacon (by species, not by faction)

Appearance:

Similar to Flamewar, but with less black and more maroon. Along with claws, she has a pair wings folded to he back.

Alt-mode: A Phoenix

Weapons and such: a Pair of swords, which she can ignite, as well as a small hand-blaster Scaleraker gifted to her years ago.

Bio: Skyblazer and scaleraker were old friends. They had known each other since they were young, and had been friends ever since. she taught him how to fight, and he taught her history, and book knowledge, things she never would have learned due to her status as a second class citizen. He never looked down at her for being a predacon, (something he had never understood) and she never resented him for being privileged. Mostly. Years ago, during the beginnings of BW Megatron’s rabble rousing, she and Scaleraker walked by a rally Megatron was holding, attempting attempting to stir up trouble. She stopped, and began to listen to him, Scaleraker listened as well, with mounting unease. Megatron spoke, loudly, and with great fervor. “They want us dead!” he screamed “Yesss! They Do! Do you not see it around you?!” The gathered Predacons nodded, Syblazer being the exception. “We must rise up!” megatron continued. “Do what we do best. Terrorize. They FEAR us, THAT, is why they keep us here, uneducated, ignorant.” “So RISE UP! FIGHT BACK against your oppressors!” Megatron screamed “And take back Cybertron!” “Don’t listen to this drivel.” Scaleraker told her. “you know that violence isn’t the only option.” “I know, but do they?” She told him, then began to shove her way to front of the crowd. “Wait, What are you doing?” he asked her, worried. “I’m gonna make a difference” She told him, as she shoved through. “What is this…?” asked megatron, as she climbed in stage. She stood up, and turned to face him. “Who are you, and Who are you to advocate violence?” She asked, her arms folded. “My name, madam, is Megatron and that, is the only way we’ll take what’s ours back from those accursed Maximals.” “Is it?” she asked. “What?” he replied. “Is it?” she answed simply. “I for one, have found great success in simply attempting to integrate, and get to know them, just as much as they want to know us.” “Oh really?” Megatron said, with a raised eyebrow, “Then just where is he then? Bring him out! Let us see this, Maximal wanting to, ‘get to know us’. Do you want to see him?” he said, turning to the crowd, which cheered. Skyblazer sighed, and looked to Scaleraker, he waved his claws, indicating he didn’t want to come up. She pursed her lips, and waved at him, telling him to come up again. Scaleraker sighed, and pushed his way up. He was shoved and jostled by the crowd, clearly not pleased at the Maximal in their midst. scaleraker climbed on to the stage, and faced Megatron. “is this the one?” Megatron asked, to which Skyblazer nodded. Megatron grabbed Scaleraker’s neck, and lifted him from the floor, slowly choking him. “Stay away from the Predacons with your lies. You don’t want reconciliation. You just want to have more contro-” he stopped abruptly, as Skyblazer roundhoused him. He fell to the ground. He shot at Scaleraker, but before the blast could hit him, Skyblazer took the blast, mortally wounding her. Scaleraker rushed her to the hospital, as Megatron dissapeared. He was to late. The doctor’s told him that she had died, not long after he delivered her to them. Or so they claimed…

Personality: Skyblazer is a warrior at heart. She takes nothing off of anyone. Yet, she is kind, and caring, and refuses to fight for any cause she does not believe in.

2 Likes

Three more Vehicon generals because at the end of the day this is a Beast Machines rp.

Name: Swift
Faction: Vehicon
Appearance:

But with two missile launchers and two laser cannons, the former two mounted on her lower arms and the latter two on her back like Halfshell.
Alt-mode: Battle helicopter

Name: Nitro (Zeus)
Appearance:

Alt-mode: Cybertronian jet

Name: Scavenger (not to be confused with the Constructicon)
Appearance:

Alt-mode: modified Cybertronian crane.

Accepted.

So the rp passed 4k posts!
I am well aware that compared to other rps the amount of replies and the amount of time it got them isn’t nowhere near of impressive, but for my very first serious, mostly thought through game, it really is something and it really means something for me.
So I thank all the active players for their contribution.

what better way to celebrate than to make another wall of text in which I accelerate the tension times ten on basically any field I can?

Uh, @Chromeharpoon? Is Forager gonna grab onto Transwarp so he can try teleporting the whole group into the prison or is he gonna find his own way in?

He did.

Name: Razorclaw
Faction: Predacon
Appearance:

Alt-mode:

Weapons, abilities, and equipment: Sniper rifle and mid range blaster, as well as two combat daggers for robot mode. In beast mode she’s incredibly fast and agile, with razor sharp teeth and claws. She can also jump high, and can glide with her feathers.
Bio: A pirate in the time before Megatron’s takeover. Razorclaw is a wild and carefree individual. She was able to survive Megatron’s virus thanks to her organic beast mode, which she got on an explanation mission with part of her crew. Since the take over she’s thrived as a crazed vigilante. Living on her own within the dead and abandoned city of Kaon. Taking a great deal of pleasure from every Vehicon drone she kills.

2 Likes

Accepted!
even tho the action is happening in Iacon
Need a fill up?

1 Like

My idea is that she would be ruling over Kaon, and meet the group when they go there. But Iacon is a big city, so I suppose I can do the same thing there.

Yes please.

The chances of the group leaving Iacon are almost nonexistent.

Ok so…
Before the rp started this survivor was Reformated from the distance by the Oracle, who also downloaded a program in his mind similar to Optimus Primal’s. Backstop can see the way to the Oracle and sometimes even talk to it. The Oracle told him to send a message in the surrounding area of Iacon in which he says that he can lead them to the Oracle, the Salvation of the Cybertronian species from Megatron’s extinction.
Other than a guy tortured to dead by Inferno and Blastcharge, the only person that seemed to have picked the message and go for it was Manta Ray (one of my characters). She also took in every survivor that she found on her way.
At the beginning of the rp the characters were captured by the BWII Seacons, who had an underground base. The base was eventually attacked and destroyed by the Vehicons, forcing the Seacons to join the survivors.
After that, there was a battle around an old warehouse full of Mole Drone underground tunnels. At first, the survivors fought Blastcharge, Inferno and all of their Vehicons, before suddenly the ghost of Starscream showing up, together with a former Vehicon general, Mirage, who has been upgraded by Starscream in a much more powerful form. Starscream took over the Vehicons and almost completely slaughtered our heroes, some of them even dying.
As a result of the battle, most of the Seacons (except for Scylla and Terrormander) got lost, and about one third of the group has been buried under the destroyed warehouse. Most of the heroes decided to try to dig their partners from the rumbles, mainly because Backstop was also in there, and without him they couldn’t get to the Oracle. Scaleraker, @ProfSrlojohn’s character, was convinced by Scylla (who he apparently has a thing for) to help her find the Seacons.
Scaleraker and Scylla eventually find the Seacons, but they also find a classified, ancient Decepticon prison, full of “missing” Decepticons, from Weirdwolf to Demolishor. They also fight Starscream and Mirage again, till (BW) Megatron suddenly shows up with a huge army and all of his generals to kill Mirage and his troops. Scaleraker and the Seacons used this possibility to run away to a hospital to heal themselves. They they were attacked by three new Vehicon generals who kidnap everybody except for Scaleraker and Halfshell.
Back at the warehouse, the rescue team finds the a twin prison. However, much more Decepticons somehow found a way to free themselves, forming three factions: Shockwave’s, who find logical that he should be the leader, Scourge’s, who uses as argument the fact that he was Galvatron’s third in command, and Straxus’, who thinks the only one worthy to be the leader of the Decepticons is Megatron himself (he being one of the only bots who know that Super Megatron is still alive). Forager (@Chromeharpoon’s character) plays a little from faction to faction, while Straxus’ team eviscerates Backstop’s brain and download the Oracle’s programing from it onto a USB. Slyther (@meepinater’s character) however is up for the rescue, beats everybody’s aft and saves both Backstop and the USB.
While retreating from the prison Transwarp (@BlackBeltGamer98’s character) is shot in the head, which brings him in a critical condition. Therefore Scaleraker left the hospital and ran towards the remainings of the warehouse to get Transwarp into a CR chamber from the hospital before its too late.

I know, a lot.

2 Likes

Alright! Sounds good.

1 Like

Maybe she can have also got Backstop’s message, I dunno.
You’ll see.

1 Like

Another option to heal Transwarp would be to take him to the Oracle; perhaps it may be able to heal the damage to his brain module from that mid-teleport hit he took.

Uhm… I mean you can say that Transwarp got out of the CR chamber with brain damage, and that only the Oracle can fully heal him, but its still a long way till the Oracle.

How long was he in the fetal position?

Uhm… Half of hour at most I think?

What lasting damage do you feel is appropriate?

The CR chamber healed much worse, so it wouldn’t be that unusual for Transwarp to be fully healed.
However, seeing what I want to do for Backstop, I guess you can say he was left with brain damage.

And how would you want that to be expressed?

I don’t think I am the one who’s wishes on Transwarp should be satisfied.
Do what you want.