Madraldor - The Soul Eater (Titan MOC)

Hi everyone. This time i bring you my baddest of the bad guys. This is Madraldor the soul eater. He is a titan scaled MOC that is supposed to be the big bad guy in my bionicle universe. Madraldor has a row of powers that i wont count up here but they are the reason why he is who he is. One of the powers is called Soul eater, he can basicly suck the soul out of another characters body and consume it, and in that way he can add their powers to his own.

Madraldors body is inspired of the skeleton of general grievus, just way different. He has two extra arms hidden behind his back and by using them he can use one of his battle tactics called 4-way-battle. Fighting enemies on all sides, never able to get flanked is one greate advantage that he can use to win greate battles.

Madraldor is built with a costom support system for his legs that allow him to stay in a few poses a normal MOC by his size usually would be able to be in, like doing a split.

The arms can be flipped and articulated on their own but also dubble as back armor.

To style him out a little bit he also has tubes, a necklace and whaste chains and shoulder spikes. The knee armor can also be turned and twisted as preffered.

26 Likes

I really like the gold and tan accents here. The legs are really well armored and the four arms are cool and fitting for a villain. I like how the secondary arms can retract, but made it would look better from the side if they retracted a little bit closer to the body of the figure. Anyway, really nice job here.

Yup, that’s a soul eater alright. I like the contrast of the colours, just enough to make it seem important yet still evil.

Pretty neat, thighs seem a bit cluttered though.

1 Like