Mafia Revival

Ugh, they said they would murder their next victim in my name. Liars.

3 Likes

Uhhh

Uhhhhhh

There was an ā€œavenge the fallenā€ poster nearby

I didnā€™t forget

4 Likes

I would say Tuaro, and hereā€™s why: he easily could have drugged him, seeing as eh would have been the last one to be in contact with Zeroā€™s food before eating it. Also, notice how Zero was drugged, but was still able to walk home. If it had been me who poisoned him, he would have noticed the effects sooner, because I specialize in lawn care, which would just kill him, not make him mentally impaired. Also, if I were to poison anyone, it would be Hawkflight.

1 Like

My guess is @Tuaro, but Iā€™m also inclined to vote for @Political_Slime. Hmmā€¦

Heck just for the anarchy in the outcome, Iā€™m voting Slime again. My vote wasnā€™t noticed the first time.

2 Likes

Iā€™m also voting for slime.

I like being @ā€˜ed several times beyond the grave thanks.

6 Likes

Well now Iā€™ve got some more to work with. Obviously I know Iā€™m innocent, but none of you know that. Ghidā€™s quick accusation of me both rounds seems very suspicious, and Tuaroā€™s affirmation of that is doubly so. I would place them both as Mafia for the time being.

As such, I cast my vote to @Tuaro until further notice.

@Omega_Tahu do we know how many Mafians there are?

6 Likes

I just noticed something. MOCingbird is in a feud with Hawk. Hawkā€™s shop was broken into last week.

What if MOCingbird, broke into Hawkā€™s shop and did something to the plants. He could have put poison in the flowers. Zero also got some exotic flowers to give to slime, thatā€™s why he didnā€™t feel good. It says slime is a collector of the rare and strange.

To sum everything up:

I think MOCingbird broke into Hawkā€™s shop, placed poison in the plant food. Hawk, not knowing about the poison, used it on the exotic plant. Hawk gave the plant to Zero. Zero was going to bring the plant to slime during dinner. While on his way to dinner and during dinner the poison somehow effected Zero, making him mentally impaired. After dinner slime took home the plant and it made him sick, thus the reason he stayed home.

I am changing my vote from @Political_Slime to @TheMOCingbird.

1 Like

4 total, 3 alive

3 Likes

Firstly, [quote=ā€œPolitical_Slime, post:67, topic:49065ā€]
Well now Iā€™ve got some more to work with. Obviously I know Iā€™m innocent, but none of you know that. Ghidā€™s quick accusation of me both rounds seems very suspicious, and Tuaroā€™s affirmation of that is doubly so. I would place them both as Mafia for the time being.
[/quote]

While I agree that Ghid jumping on you is suspicious, I believe Tuaro wanted to vote for you to save his own neck. Since Slime had one vote, and Tuaro had one vote, it would make sense for Tuaro to vote for slime to stop himself from dying.

As for this [quote=ā€œTuaro, post:68, topic:49065ā€]
I think MOCingbird broke into Hawkā€™s shop, placed poison in the plant food. Hawk, not knowing about the poison, used it on the exotic plant. Hawk gave the plant to Zero. Zero was going to bring the plant to slime during dinner. While on his way to dinner and during dinner the poison somehow effected Zero, making him mentally impaired. After dinner slime took home the plant and it made him sick, thus the reason he stayed home.
[/quote]

Solid theory. I know Iā€™m not mafia, so I know itā€™s wrong, but having the plant be the cause of the mental lapse is smart. My question is though, why would the plant poison effect Zero so much, and not Hawk or Slime?

1 Like

Reading into this, I have a theory on who the killer isā€¦

I shall be voting for Tauro.

The killer went to Mocingā€™s poison shop and bought a heavy dosage of weedkiller or another kind of poison (that wouldnā€™t be detected as easily via taste) he then placed the poison into Zeroā€™s food, which then messed with his mind and such, supposedly killing him right there, or making his perception of the world so blurred, he couldnā€™t see the tractor.

That is my theory.

3 Likes

Then why did slime feel sick?

He either ordered something similar and the killer almost put the poison into both meals but abruptly stopped knowing that it would make him look more suspicious, though a drop or two got into the other meal.

Or Slime took a small bit of Zeroā€™s food when he wasnā€™t looking, maybe a chip, slice of steak, whatever Zero ordered.

3 Likes

Dang thatā€™s a pretty top notch resturaunt.

5 Likes

Alright, thatā€™s what I assumed. So assuming Ghid and Tuaro are Mafians, thereā€™s still one remaining. When does voting end? I might have to look at this more thoroughly once I get out of work.

2 Likes

May we vote for someone who isnā€™t on the suspect list

If so i vote for Ghid

1 Like

Wait Iā€™m mafia? :eyes:

1 Like

I know that iā€™m innocent, but your making a very good point here. At this point iā€™m just going to try to come up with anything I can to prove my innocence.

Because iā€™m a waiter, i wouldnā€™t have any time alone with the food to poison it. How could I have poisoned it without anyone seeing me?

Also, letā€™s just say I did manage to slip poison into the food, I am wearing gloves, (white gloves i would assume). If I had used some type of dirt-like poison in the food, it would have gotten on my gloves. If it was a liquid poison I would have had to own a vile to keep it in, or something else that could retain liquid while being a pocket. The issue with liquid poison is that I would have to remove the lid/cap from the object holding the poison. That would be to hard to do. I would have to pull poison out of my pocket, open the vile of poison, put it in the food while holding a tray of food, and walking through a restaurant. More than likely the restaurant would be filled with people because itā€™s a five and a half star restaurant.

There is no way I could do everything at the same time without being caught!

2 Likes

Tuaroā€™s scrambling to prove his innocence, while Slime is going out of his way to get me blamed with the assurance that he canā€™t possibly be mafia

lynch sleim

1 Like

Itā€™s a 12 hour cycle starting and ending at 8:00 AM/PM Central.

Iā€™m going to say no for now. If it changes Iā€™ll mention it in a scene, but for now itā€™s a no.

4 Likes