Magic the Gathering Custom Cards for Bionicle/the TTV Crew

Can I have permission please to print your cards? And how do I play this game?

Sure, you can print them. (Just credit me in the highly unlikely case that someone asks who made them)
The game is highly complex, so here’s a link to a beginner page:
http://magic.wizards.com/en/content/new-magic-1
Do you want to see the new cards I made?

Thanks! And yes, I do want to see them, but I have to go to bed now. I’ll look at them first thing tomorrow though, I promise.

1 Like

Here you go, people!

Takanuva may come tomorrow.

3 Likes

what about me can i have a card ( can my card be my self moc witch is my picture)

also you can draw it if you want but can you please make my card ( call it hive mind and give it haste and flying and 2/5 )

Anything else?

These are very creative, nice touch on Keetongu, four-color rarely gets love. I play Witch-Maw, Blue/Black/Green/White Shaman/Undead deck.

1 Like

@h1vem1nd Here you go:

1 Like

Hey great cards man! Could you make me one of Nuparu Mahri with a black outline? Thanks!

Here you go:

2 Likes

Whoooooooaaaaahhh. This is awesome!!! Thanks!!!
Hey what should I print these cards on? Cardstock?

1 Like

I guess so.
Try to print them at a smaller size, mine always print the size of a full sheet of paper.

Aight thanks.
This is pretty cool. We should get a group together and get a game going on the MB’s or Skype.

1 Like

Ah.
Don’t have Skype, and playing a game on the MB would be weird.

1 Like

Oh well. Man though, this looks to take a while to learn.

1 Like

I’ve been playing for six years, and it’s still a bit confusing sometimes. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey should we switch to private since we’re just talking?

If you want to say anything else, just PM me, but I don’t really have anything else to say.

1 Like

Okeydokey. See you later.

1 Like

Featuring @Ghosty’s MOC with cape.

4 Likes