Magic the Gathering Custom Cards for Bionicle/the TTV Crew

If anyone out there has custom Bionicle related MTG cards post them here. Shoutout to @pizzacheetah for coming up with this idea. These are a few I made on MTGCardsmith:

Also, the flavor text on these cards is a bit weird, so if anyone has suggestions for alternative flavor text, please speak up.
Edit: The Keetongu art is by Demitsorou from Deviantart.
Edit:
I am now officially taking requests.

12 Likes

You misspelt Get-together.

1 Like

I don’t know why you think it’s called that, but to each his own, I guess. Nice use of misspelt, though.

3 Likes

You misspelled misspelled.

4 Likes

Didn’t a topic like this already exist?

Two of them, actually.

1 Like

Yeah, but with a different cardgame.

You misspelt misspelt.

Magic the Get-together is an inside joke.

1 Like

Well, perhaps a mod will come and move everything here to another topic. If it happens it happens.

Thanks, @Cyclopian, I’m new on the message boards and didn’t know that. Also, This topic is different from the other two. One was a different card game, and the other was a different point of discussion. I think.
Update: Also, @Cyclopian, nice Ben Reilly profile pic.

2 Likes

I have no idea how to play Magic the Get-Together, but here.

9 Likes

This…

4 Likes

How does one make a custom card? Also I no nothing of this card game, but…

So any way I’m not sure what this is but I would like to get involved.

Also that art work for the toa is really groovy. My favorite is Onua and Gahli.

1 Like

I got the art for the six toa from AndrakaNuva on Deviantart. If you want to make custom cards, Mtgcardsmith is free and you can download your own cards for free, without an account. Link here: http://mtgcardsmith.com/

2 Likes

I have no idea what I am doing but here is my first card. I will edit this guy later, I just don’t know how bad he is yet.

Edit
Here is one more. I think this one is a little better, but I’m not sure. I will look into this tomorrow.

I use the different type of cards on this guy’s, still figuring things out. Also I’m really tired right now, I don’t know why I decided to make this right now.

1 Like

I like how you put Eljay as Human?, because we have no idea what is under the mask. I also like how Demon Jay is practically unstoppable

4 Likes

I’d love a recreation of myself, and I will link this topic with mine, if you don’t mind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These wouldn’t happen in anyway to be inspired by the extremely similar hearthstone cards, would they?

1 Like

MTG is like, 30 years old. HearthStone is incredibly influenced by MTG, but MTG is older and more complex.

3 Likes

Way more complex.
How am I doing by the way with the custom cards.

And here the second version of My self Card.

1 Like

No, I meant the TTV community hearthstone cards from a little while ago.
@Hutere_The_Toa_of_Air, you seem to be taking requests, so can you please do one of me? Make my description as follows: “A mystical being, possessing the ability to create MOCs that will either be loved by every one or utterly despised by all, has no clue how to actually play this game.”
And make this my move set:
Being confused- Since I have no clue how to play this, add 1,000 damage to whatever isn’t supposed to be able to be damaged.
And:
Amnesia: Do something that everyone will forget happened by next turn.
Here’s the picture:

1 Like