Magista God of All Universes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

If there arenā€™t enough pieces in said color maybe it would make things easier to include another accent color?

1 Like

Because it was a double post. Also, how do you know it was him that flagged it?

3 Likes

You can cover that up with more silver or trans blue armor.

1 Like

This has literally nothing to do with what I just said.

3 Likes

So my point stands that it just looks disproportionate in the legs. They feel like stumps without knees. A fix would be to show him in different and more articulate poses.

Itā€™s a planet cannon! Thatā€™s actually pretty awesome.

I was talking about double posts.

What?

3 Likes

Let me rephrase his sentence to, hopefully, more understandable English.

I think he meant to say this:

ā€œI hate when I say something wrong, or someone says something wrong towards me. Itā€™s really frustrating to deal with it and I have problems controlling my temper after that. Maybe it is because Iā€™m having problems sleeping in the last few months.ā€

Is that right, @TheLeg0Br0ny ? :confused:

100% correct apart from ā€œi say something wrongā€

I like Planet cannons.

Really neat design, I like it.

Looks pretty cool

The ā€œpedestal/stand/planet cannonā€ looks AMAZING, while the character along with it is kinda meh in color and build

I think I want to like this, but something about the moc just doesnā€™t appeal to me. It might be the legs, or just the amount of armor, or even maybe the comor scheme. Idk.

Also, the pedastal, Iā€™m indifferent. Itā€™s rather cluttered, but it does itā€™s job of being a pedestal.

3 Likes