Magnus, The divine right of the king (moc update)

Magnus Is the great knight of fire, he served along side the Great King until he was banished to the sea. Carrying a hammer that pulses and flows with the energy of fire and magma. And a shield that sends out a fiery sphere around him. No longer serving the king he no sits in silence hoping and waiting for a day that will never come.

And Just in case you were interested, here’s Magnus without all the armor

20 Likes

The torso is a little long and the legs look stumpy, particularly the upper legs, and his arms feel a little on the thin side.
Other than that I really like the paladin look he’s got going for him, and the boots you got going on are really cool uses of those shovels.
He’s so big the shield hardly does anything, poor guy

4 Likes

Good, but I would replace the blue Glatorian head with an orange one, and remove the Kopaka armour from his back. His arms look a bit spindly as well.

1 Like

“And a shield that sends out a fiery sphere around him”

1 Like

The torso looks too long and his legs are too bulky. It makes the arms too look too thin and the head too small.

1 Like

I really like this but the upper legs, upper arms and lower torso seem oddly proportioned to me, I really like the legs but then the transition seems a bit weird. It kinda looks like he’s got massive armored boots.

2 Likes

His head is really small in comparison.

2 Likes

Oops didn’t read that.

1 Like

Eh no problem