Majestic League (RP topic)

She hit him to the side with a block of shadows, doing what she could though she felt like he might be a bit more understanding once she was found out.

Dave, disguised as a gaurd observes the battle

OOC: Runa hasn’t arrived at the lab yet.

IC: @Antroz2007 @Ghidora131 Mark raised his sheild, tryting to stop Hydron and Switchblade’s attacks. However, he couldn’t dodge in time, and was scorched by Hydron’s hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) body and stabbed with some of Switchblade’s shards. Mark’s crisp, burnt body fell to the ground, blades sticking out of his body. Eveyone thought he was dead.

1 Like

“I had to do it” Hydron said

In retaliation, Switchblade suddenly lashed out with a metal whip directly at Hydron’s face. His barely expressive face lit up with vicious irritation.

Lucy crafts the metal with the wire and creates a device similar in shape to a calculator. “Night mares? That’s another check into the edge list…”

G7 looks around and sets the tube down. He looks around and snaps. “Time to make you all not feel so good.”

The lab slowly shifts into run down state with many of the walls broken with the sky seen through it seeming to be empty and dark. Most of the lab is still intact and the areas where G7’s range doesn’t touch, it stayed the same as it was before.

1 Like

"Who are you serving acctually?!?! Hydron said angrily to Switchblade
OOC: his face have is all covered in armor,I don’t think he can get hurt, but the helmet can be damaged, and even his helmet is hot

However, Mark wasn’t actually dead. His burnt body began to regenerate, and the burns faded. He plucked the blades from his body like they were thorns. “psych! Not dead!”

OOC:

He did ask a question that Hydron deprived the chance for Mark to answer.

IC:

“I hate it when people interrupt a Private-” He began, only to be hit from behind by a block of shadows. As he recollected his form, he stared up in the direction of its angle, and although he was unable to detect Sadie, he had a feeling someone was there.

“Pick him up, and don’t burn him this time.” He said, not taking his eyes off the place the attack had come from. “I think the-”

Turning around, he slunk part of his body onto Mark’s blade. “Never mind. Beat him unconscious, then bring him.” But instead of do so, Hydron whirled around, discontented with the current situation, and departed.

As Hydron instead ran off to go attack someone else, Switchblade growled. He leaned down over Mark with a look of disappointment.

“I’d kill you right now.” He hissed under his mechanical breath. “But I’m just as confused as you are, maybe more. Who’s the irritant slime I keep hearing through the speakers?”

" I’m your leader, the Gamemaster!" The Gamemaster’s voice said.

“Thanks.” He growled. “So glad I didn’t see the obvious.”

“Look,” He hissed as low as he could whisper. “I don’t like you and you probably think less of me. But I want out of this criminal regime stat, and you probably want info.” He loomed a metal tendril right above Mark’s face.“So from now on, you hate me, and I hate you, and we’re most certainly not working together from behind the scenes, capiche?”

He had dripped enough sarcasm from his voice so that eve a rat could understand. “All right, this is going to get suspicious.” He said, drawing his tendril upwards, as if about to strike. “Retaliate. Slug me in the face. I’ll make it work.”

1 Like

"Mark smiled. “with pleasure.” He socked Switchblade in the face as hard as he could, wincing as some of his shards cut into his fist.

Switchblade dramatically overemphasized the force of the punch, drawing his entire form back as if he had been hit by a truck. He landed in a sprawled position some several feet away. “You’ll pay for that!” He shouted as loud as he possibly could, but his twisted jaw was contorted into a grin. He nodded to Mark, then rolled off to the side in a swirling mass of metal fragments and, clinging to one of the walls, began to scale it.

It’ll look more like I’m fighting if I attack from above. He mused to himself. All right, whoever you are, I’m counting on you.

G7 inspects the ruins
Lily feels her hand across it ignoring the fight
Can you guys explain this?

Lucy watches the fight as she fiddles with her calculator.

Runa ran into the room, looking for any opponents not yet fighting. Project: Bladearm was extended on his left arm, Judgement still on his right.

" you do realize that we could have avoided all of this if we went with my plan." Manpower noted.

Scrapper notices Project: Runa and extends a blade from one of his arms.

Runa sees him and starts to move towards him.

Lucy throws her calculator towards him. “Kachow.”

A swift burst of fire engulfs the calculator, and a bladed tentacle shoots towards Runa.